PDA

View Full Version : The Exterminator

Gil Gillespie
27th September 2000, 20:59
I can understand not wanting dusty threads to linger but this is the second time I've visited this site to see a complete erasure. Many people read without posting. I think this "Budo & Body" has a bit of a quick trigger. A series of thread can be unanswered for many weeks and still be valid & informative to readers. Some should be valued for their worth and even maintained as a readers' dialog. I know e-budo is a bulletin board, but I believe this forum is erased too frequently.

Kreth
27th September 2000, 21:25
Originally posted by Gil Gillespie
I can understand not wanting dusty threads to linger but this is the second time I've visited this site to see a complete erasure. Many people read without posting. I think this "Budo & Body" has a bit of a quick trigger. A series of thread can be unanswered for many weeks and still be valid & informative to readers. Some should be valued for their worth and even maintained as a readers' dialog. I know e-budo is a bulletin board, but I believe this forum is erased too frequently.

Um, Gil? You can set your profile options to view all threads. You probably have yours set to a relatively short interval... You can also set the option in the main forum view to show all threads, which displayed quite a few threads for me...

Jeff