PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Ade Sensei : Goodnight Ladies

Tripitaka of AA
13th September 2003, 19:59
Originally posted by Ade
Dear All

Gassho

As the creator in Blade Runner put it:
"The candle that burns twice as bright burns half as long, and you have burned oh so very brightly.."

Now that the Gordian knot of this is finally resolved, and my 2 weeks amusement whilst on sick leave are over, I retire from public speaking.

I think it was George Foreman, after his 2nd comeback, who said:

"Always retire at the peak of your victory, that way you can never be defeated...and it bugs the sh*t out of the other guy."

Goodnight, I hand the torch over to the next gladiator.

There is only one rule.

Intellectual bullying is bullying couched in a velvet glove of loquaciousness, defend yourselves, and others, at all costs.

Ade.

:mst: :wave:

Well, I for one, have enjoyed Ade Senseis all-too-brief sojourn on these forums. I value his experience and his observations and giggled like a small girl at some of his repartee.

I liked the way he went from sincere, thoughtful and deliberate to silly, dismissive and one-liner king (like most regular users end up) all within the space of just two weeks. Very impressive evolution there.

Anyhow, thanks for kicking off some great threads with a range of topics that I don't think anyone else had touched on.

NEXT, PLEASE!

David Dunn
19th September 2003, 11:55
Originally posted by Tripitaka of AA
Anyhow, thanks for kicking off some great threads with a range of topics that I don't think anyone else had touched on.

NEXT, PLEASE!

Ade, I knew you couldn't keep away :laugh:

Ade
19th September 2003, 15:48
The amusment I had was akin to the silent echoes of celestial laughter.
As long as the Gi thing goes away, so will I.

David Dunn
19th September 2003, 16:09
Originally posted by Ade
As long as the Gi thing goes away, so will I.

You'll be here for a few years then :laugh:

Ade
19th September 2003, 16:16
Oh, I agree

Kimpatsu
20th September 2003, 01:44
Originally posted by Ade
Oh, I agree
There goes the neighbourhood. :D

Ade
20th September 2003, 09:43
I'm only here to add a touch of class to what otherwise would just be a vulgar brawl.
But as a side effect I've also added some value to the local property market.
Kehoe Street is still a sh*te hole though.:moon: