PDA

View Full Version : Real Demonologists!

Kimpatsu
1st October 2003, 01:15
Check out these demonologists (http://www.geocities.com/fingerjack/demonologists.html) for all your psychic needs! :D

Ron Rompen
1st October 2003, 21:54
Hmmmmmm

In 25 years, they have investigated '80,000 cases'. This is a caseload of 12.8 cases PER DAY (37.5 minutes per case). On top of this work, they have done 0.96 exorcisms per day (how long does an exorcism take?)

There is no 'Vatican Community College of Demonology' (try a google search, and it leads you back to their website)

I -=REALLY=- hope that this is just a spoof....unfortunately there are far too many people who are ready to believe this crap, and send out their money.

And yes, I -=DO=- believe in ghosts, and goblins, and things that go bump in the night.

John McCollum
1st October 2003, 22:07
Originally posted by Ron Rompen

I -=REALLY=- hope that this is just a spoof....unfortunately there are far too many people who are ready to believe this crap, and send out their money.

"The Boorans solved our haunting completely. The bill for their services was so high, we had to sell our home!"
- Another satisfied customer

:rolleyes:

Kimpatsu
1st October 2003, 23:54
No, it's a spoof. It's a college-level attempt at humour.

And yes, I -=DO=- believe in ghosts, and goblins, and things that go bump in the night.
And that's really funny.
You'll be telling us you believe in gods and the Easter Bunny, next.
:rolleyes:

dirithtai
2nd October 2003, 19:44
Nothing ever goes bump in the night.

Bumping is strictly a daytime spook activity. Night-time spooks clearly make a *shuffle-shuffle whunk* noise.

And its a spoof, because only spoof photos are that poorly edited.

Kimpatsu
22nd October 2003, 06:19
Dig the "Chucky" picture, huh! Looks like my old chem teacher... :D

william northcote
22nd October 2003, 10:04
Originally posted by dirithtai
Nothing ever goes bump in the night.

Bumping is strictly a daytime spook activity. Night-time spooks clearly make a *shuffle-shuffle whunk* noise.

And its a spoof, because only spoof photos are that poorly edited.

Obviosly you have never been to the vaults in Edinburgh where Burke and hare did their work.

rinpoche
30th October 2003, 17:47
It amazes me to no end how level headed martial artists have a dramatic inability to see a blatant spoof for what it is.

Of note is the hate mail received by realultimatepower.net royalcanadianmountedspetsnaz.com and others that think these sites are real.

I mean c'mon get a grip - this site is a blatant and obvious spoof - not necessarily the funniest thing in the world - but it took me exactly 5 seconds to figure it out.