I just saw this mid image search and had to post it! :laugh:

monkeyboy_ssj
15th October 2003, 16:38
this guy looks happy too...

larsen_huw
15th October 2003, 16:40
Originally posted by monkeyboy_ssj

Probably cos it looks like he's got a doughnut in each hand! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

monkeyboy_ssj
15th October 2003, 16:45
So Elvis really did do martial arts...

Ithankyouverymuch...uh huh!

Starkjudo
15th October 2003, 18:28

That looks like the Tai Chi constipation relaxation form.

StanLee
16th October 2003, 15:57
The first guy looks a bit like Evel Knievel.

Whilst the second guy reminded me of someone who had been hit by Ken's Fist of the North Star! And his body and head is about to explode.

Erm the last guy... Mom didn't I have an unkle that looked like him??

:D :D :D

monkeyboy_ssj
16th October 2003, 16:07
you're all ready dead! WAdadadadadadadaddaddaaa!

I love Fist of the north star!

Mike Williams
16th October 2003, 16:14
I just saw this mid image search

What in god's name were you searching for?

Cheers,

Mike

monkeyboy_ssj
16th October 2003, 16:25
I was bored and searching "Google image search" for martial art terms and everything i could think of...

I came up with this site http://www.amaorg.com/members.htm

very interesting people :rolleyes:

Cheers

StanLee
16th October 2003, 16:41
http://www.amaorg.com/images/members/J.%20Gaines.jpg

No no no... You missed the target again. You're kicking too high!

How about doing a search for www.uglypeople.com

monkeyboy_ssj
16th October 2003, 16:43
Check out this dodgy self acclaimed grandmaster, he just has a jump and that's it...

http://martialarts.mybravenet.com/lungtsudo.htm

StanLee
16th October 2003, 16:47
Check out this dodgy self acclaimed grandmaster, he just has a jump and that's it...

http://martialarts.mybravenet.com/lungtsudo.htm

"The punch bag succesfully performed the instant translocation technique on his master!"

"Who took my motorbike from under me! Those dammed ninjas from the dojo next door!"

monkeyboy_ssj
16th October 2003, 16:49
OK, beat this guy!

william northcote
22nd October 2003, 11:15
I was bored and searching "Google image search" for martial art terms and everything i could think of...

I came up with this site http://www.amaorg.com/members.htm

very interesting people :rolleyes:

Cheers
Scarey people. Where are they lol

hmm Nice wording in the bottom of that page: maxamise your membership. One way is to claim to be ninja and watch them roll in.

bruceb
23rd October 2003, 04:54
On the other hand, you guys overseas do realize that many of these goofballs are only a couple of generations removed from the present population of your own country, right?

Oh ... I thought maybe we forgot to post some of the locals in your own country?

But for the most part ... the USA does have a sense of humor about our citizens, don't we? Maybe we should post some photo's of the Doo Dah Parade, eh?

BigJon
23rd October 2003, 06:03
OK, beat this guy

Matt,

is that Jim Arivantis (Spelling?) He looks like the guy behind the "modern" Pankration movement..

(Greek boxing/Wrestling for those that don't know....Btw, It is going to be in the 2004 Olympics....in Athens.)

william northcote
23rd October 2003, 09:16
Originally posted by bruceb
On the other hand, you guys overseas do realize that many of these goofballs are only a couple of generations removed from the present population of your own country, right?

Oh ... I thought maybe we forgot to post some of the locals in your own country?

But for the most part ... the USA does have a sense of humor about our citizens, don't we? Maybe we should post some photo's of the Doo Dah Parade, eh?

Yeah go ahead Bruce, we need a good laugh at your pathetic attemps at humour

monkeyboy_ssj
23rd October 2003, 10:42
Originally posted by Jon G.
Matt,

is that Jim Arivantis (Spelling?) He looks like the guy behind the "modern" Pankration movement..

(Greek boxing/Wrestling for those that don't know....Btw, It is going to be in the 2004 Olympics....in Athens.)

Probably, This is not a thread bashing people's styles or arts, just that they look abit silly!

Greek boxing in the Olyimpics eh, could be cool.

Cheers

Mike Williams
23rd October 2003, 10:48
"Modern Pankration" will be only a demonstration sport in Athens (because of the Greek heritage tie-in). It has as much chance of becoming an official Olympic event as I do of beating Crocop in a kickboxing match.

Cheers,

Mike

bruceb
23rd October 2003, 13:08
Originally posted by Will Northcote
Yeah go ahead Bruce, we need a good laugh at your pathetic attemps at humour

But that is what the Doo-dah parade is .... everybodys attempt at pathetic humor ... for all to see ... on parade.

monkeyboy_ssj
23rd October 2003, 13:15
Please don't start my thread into a bashing thread people, I don't want people banned, just calm it down a bit. Cheers

william northcote
23rd October 2003, 13:18
Originally posted by bruceb
But that is what the Doo-dah parade is .... everybodys attempt at pathetic humor ... for all to see ... on parade.

Bruce, go back to your place under the bridge and play hide and go seek with your brain cell.