PDA

View Full Version : masta kim does haya nuki and pulls a car

ulvulv
22nd October 2003, 20:31
http://www.mkmartialarts.com/videos/

DJ Tucson
22nd October 2003, 23:47
Whats with the blowing fire thing

Take a look at the girl fights 3 guys thing it looks like the wwf of the MA world. what joke, what a joker

Steve Delaney
23rd October 2003, 01:04
Masta Kim's iaido looks like Muso Shinden ryu on speed.

Earl Hartman
23rd October 2003, 01:23
He's doing what appears to be a version of the MJER hayanuki exercise of the Tatehiza set of techniques.

He absolutely sucks at it, though.

Jock Armstrong
23rd October 2003, 01:51
I think he had a good snort o' coke [not the cola] before he started.

pgsmith
23rd October 2003, 05:00
Thanks for sharing ... I guess ... or something. :(

hyaku
23rd October 2003, 05:55
Originally posted by Earl Hartman
He's doing what appears to be a version of the MJER hayanuki exercise of the Tatehiza set of techniques.

He absolutely sucks at it, though.

This has to be the perfect example of why one does NOT do hayanuki for demonstrations!

Hyakutake Colin

IZA
23rd October 2003, 09:24
wow! he seems to know everything. Is the fire blowing circus stuff part of the examinations ? and can it be use for self defense? he he he :D

Hi Sensei!

kenseikan
23rd October 2003, 10:17
Run don't walk.. RUN!!! Shhessshhh is this for real?

Cady Goldfield
23rd October 2003, 12:07
I eagerly clicked on the Masta Kim Blowing Fire mpeg, in hopes that it would show him holding a lit match to his derriere after a bean dinner.

Of course, I was disappointed.

ulvulv
23rd October 2003, 13:20
Originally posted by IZA
wow! he seems to know everything. Is the fire blowing circus stuff part of the examinations ? and can it be use for self defense? he he he :D

Hi Sensei!

First, he chops his critics with a lightning hayanuki performance, then he torchs the pieces, put them in the trunk of the car, and pulls the car to the cemetery for a respectful disposal. A rather complete fighting system, if you ask me. Still a non-believer of the power of iai? then watch out for masta kim. Or was it mazda?

IZA
24th October 2003, 06:07
I remembered the video game Street Fighter . DHALSIM- YOGA FLAME and his opponent is toast. :D

ScottUK
31st October 2003, 00:39
Couldn't be arsed to view all the vids, but I highly recommended the iai clip to those who haven't seen it yet. Stunning :D

Chidokan
31st October 2003, 10:06
How dare you criticise an ancient Korean Martial art done to perfection!!:eek: It is obvious that this is where MSR has developed from, as you all know the Koreans invented swordsmanship long before the Japanese did and NO WAY is this a crap version of hayanuki, its the original way of doing it.
Perhaps this explains why the Koreans always got beat at land warfare, the dastardly Japanese stole the technique and improved upon it?;)