PDA

View Full Version : For divorced guys who hate to shop...

Cady Goldfield
20th November 2003, 20:02
Apartment-in-a-Bag!

http://www.boston.com/news/odd/articles/2003/11/20/belgian_shop_sells_furniture_kits_for_divorced_men/

kenkyusha
20th November 2003, 20:10
Where the heck was this when I needed it?!?!?! Danged Beljikis :mst:.

Be well,
Jigme

rinpoche
20th November 2003, 20:13
I am taking a course now from a divorce mediator who charges $390 an hour. She actually has more business than she can handle.

Divorce is big business.

Shitoryu Dude
20th November 2003, 20:28
Perhaps if people actually got married for the right reasons with reasonable expectations.....Naw, then you'd have to expect people to actually be grown up first. :rolleyes:

Senjojutsu
20th November 2003, 21:25
Remember that 1973 sci-fi classic "Soylent Green" starring Charlton Heston about a bleak human future in the year 2022 caused by massive overpopulation and ecological devastation, only the very rich elite could afford to live in secure luxury furnished apartments.

Those luxury apartments came standard with a nubile, young woman - literally part of the rental furniture so to speak.

Now furniture kits like that would sell a lot more units to divorced men!!!
:D

Soulend
21st November 2003, 01:05
Great price..I would think they'd sell quite a few to single (never married) men as well.

Cady Goldfield
21st November 2003, 02:08
Originally posted by Senjojutsu
Remember that 1973 sci-fi classic "Soylent Green" starring Charlton Heston about a bleak human future in the year 2022 caused by massive overpopulation and ecological devastation, only the very rich elite could afford to live in secure luxury furnished apartments.

Those luxury apartments came standard with a nubile, young woman - literally part of the rental furniture so to speak.

Now furniture kits like that would sell a lot more units to divorced men!!!
:D

John,
Unfortunately, by the time most men have been through divorce, they've pretty much lost their "units"...

Senjojutsu
21st November 2003, 07:46
John,
Unfortunately, by the time most men have been through divorce, they've pretty much lost their "units"...
Touche Cady!

What's the saying: Divorce made me a very spiritual man, because I lost everything I f'ng owned. Or she got the inside of the house, and I got the outside...

Of course we men are not bitter.
You can ignore that kamiza in my abode I have set-up for that patron saint of all divorced men, that prophetic comic troll himself - Sam Kinnison.