PDA

View Full Version : Winter Recipes...

BigJon
25th November 2003, 04:53
Does anyone have a good (pork or not) Green Chilli Recipe? MMMM, Green Chili!;) :p :)

The Nabe thread got my mouth watering...I just came back from training, and could eat a horse. I was thinking of other winter foods...

Tea Guy
25th November 2003, 05:06
Please specify what type of "chili". The words "chili", "chile", and "pepper" are often thrown about carelessly without much thought.
Might you mean green bell peppers?

C.Sieg

BigJon
25th November 2003, 14:27
PORK GREEN CHILLI. That's what I am interested in! Or a near vegetarian version...you know tex-mex food. People from Colorado, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona...help me out here.

Jay Bell
25th November 2003, 15:11
Pork Green Chili (http://www.cooks.com/rec/search/0,1-0,pork+green+chile,FF.html) :p

BigJon
25th November 2003, 15:38
Thanks Jay,

This time of year, my next-door-neighbor(In Colorado) would always make me some of her green chilli.....oh it was sooo good. (Its always better when there is snow on the ground) Too bad we won't have snow here in Annapolis for a while.

BigJon
25th November 2003, 15:51
Btw-I should have been more specific. I do realize, that I could just search the net, but I was really looking for family recipes, suggestions, secrets, what not to do...etc.

Tea Guy
25th November 2003, 19:07
Oh! You meant "chili"! The American dish that often stews meats, chiles(especially chile powder) and beans together! Ah, forgive me for thinking that you meant "chile" rather than "chili".

C.Sieg