PDA

View Full Version : famous ninja

rangel
28th November 2003, 13:48
I NEED HELP!!

i'm doing a research about famous ninjas. if someone can help me on the following subjects, i'll be most pleased.
fuma kotaro
hattori hanzo
sasuke sarutobi
momochi sandayu
nagato fujibayashi
yaguiu jubei
sawamura jinzaburo
seiko fujita

BigJon
28th November 2003, 14:10
Welcome to e-budo!

Can you tell us the history of your style?

Thanks,

Dave Pawson
28th November 2003, 15:00
Jon

If you do a search on the style name in Yahoo, select the Tengu Dojo link. Unfortunately I can't read Spanish but the photo section is interesting.

Nice photo in there of Hatsumi Sensei.

BigJon
28th November 2003, 15:20
I haven't looked at the site either. But I guessed it was in Portugese. Then there is no way I could read it...that' why I asked.:)

Baio
28th November 2003, 19:18
Almost all of those ninja are covered in Stephen K Hayes's Mystic Arts of the ninja book, Yayu Jubei wasn't really proven to be a ninja, same kinda goes for fujita. i'm pretty sure sempai isn't a rank to call yourself either

rangel
29th November 2003, 22:34
i thank u all for the interest and attention. i study at tengu dojo as someone said...and the photo of hatsumi sensei is only a souvenir of one student of our dojo that visited japan and sho kumo ryu has nothing to do with bujinkan.

about the label senpai that i use ... it means that i'm one of the most graduated students in the dojo. i'll make my black belt exam in december.

i apologize for my rusty english and hope to answer all the questions politely

Sidarta
30th November 2003, 21:40
Hello Mr. Rangel,

I did not know about your organization and your dojo. From the pictures I have seen in your website it looks like the school attracts quite a lot of people there in the Middle-West (or should the correct term be Center-West?), correct?

Anyway, I was going through the pictures section and I found these three pictures linked below:

#1 - Tonfa x Sai (http://www.tengudojo.com.br/galeriaouro/pages/09%20Sensei%20R%F4mulo%20E%20Esposa.htm)

#2 - Sai (http://www.tengudojo.com.br/galeriaskr/pages/Arquivo%20Tengu%20Dojo%2003.htm)

#3 - Sai (http://www.tengudojo.com.br/galeriatengu/pages/Gashuku%20-%201991.htm)

Are these weapons (Sai and Tonfa) a part of the system you study?

Forgive me for intruding this thread with such an off-topic question. I could not help the curiosity (as usual).

cheers,

henso
3rd April 2004, 05:22
If you're interested in Fujita, try fujitaseiko.tripod.com, and tell me what you think.

George Kohler
3rd April 2004, 05:59
Henso,

Please sign your full name on your posts. It is E-Budo policy.

henso
3rd April 2004, 07:08
Phillip T. Hevener

ssanutokh
3rd April 2004, 07:10
Rangel:

Unfortunately, I think you'll find little in the way of reliable information concerning famous ninja. Seems to me that a ninja who became famous for being a ninja wasn't doing a very good job, and was likely to find their career ended very abruptly.

However, I could be mistaken; your mileage may vary.