PDA

View Full Version : Mugai Ryu Iaihyodo Seminar

T. ALVAREZ
1st December 2003, 22:45
It is my great pleasure to host my friend Renfield Kuroda and the Mugai Ryu IaiHyodo for our second seminar in the U.S...
This is sure to be an exciting event for anybody interested in Koryu Iai of the Edo period.
As listed, the seminar will be Dec.20 & 21. The curriculum that will be covered at the seminar will be all 20 of the Mugai Ryu kata as well as the 5 standing paired kata and kodachi paired katas .
Seminar times, fees and location listed below.

775 Newton Way.
Costa Mesa, Ca. 92627

Times: Saturday Dec. 20- 9:00am- 5:00pm

Sunday Dec. 21- 9:00am-2:00pm

* There will be a group dinner set up at on Saturday evening for all who attend. This is always a good time to get to know the people who are there for the seminar.

Note: There will be a 1 hour break for lunch on both days.

Cost: $80.00 for both days.

Checks can be made out to Tony Alvarez and sent to the following address:

1740 Monrovia Ave.
Costa Mesa, Ca. 92627
Please mark your envelope as attn: Big Tony

I encourage you to pre-register as the seminar will be limited to 25 people and there are only 7 spaces left open.

All interested attendees will have the opportunity to register themselves as members of Mugai Ryu IaiHyodo in Japan and become part of a formalized study group here in the U.S.
Also available to all attendees are the Mugai Ryu video tapes and text books that show the kata and kumitachi that are being covered during the seminar. These fees are separate from the seminar fee and should be paid at the time of the seminar.

Should anybody have questions please feel free to contact me at bigtony@senpokan.com

Hotel information close to the dojo is as follows:

La Quinta Inn Costa Mesa
1515 South Coast Dr.
Costa Mesa, Ca. 92626
714-957-5841
• This hotel is 10 min. from the dojo by car.

Hope to see you there.

Big Tony
Senpokan Dojo
Bugei Trading Co.