PDA

View Full Version : heres to you, men of war

ulvulv
8th December 2003, 11:02
I just had to share this. I was touched by the innocent protest. great.

Jock Armstrong
8th December 2003, 12:30
So Roar, do think soldiers should be pissed on or are you just generally a fuzzy, fluffy "soldiers are to blame for everything" type?

Jeez.............

ulvulv
8th December 2003, 12:52
Originally posted by Jock Armstrong
So Roar, do think soldiers should be pissed on or are you just generally a fuzzy, fluffy "soldiers are to blame for everything" type?

Jeez.............

carrying the rank of lieutenant in the infantry, I do not quite fit into the "peace and love"-category. If you have sensitive toes, then its your problem, try wider shoes. this was not meant to be a big political statement.

doublejeez

kage110
8th December 2003, 12:54

Jeez.............

Jock,

As an ex-soldier...can I ask you when your sense of humour transplant is scheduled for?:rolleyes: I bet you anything that if that soldier's mates had seen him they would have been rolling around the street peeing themselves laughing - never mind tactical discipline. Of course, he would be a little bit peeed off but I am sure that he would have seen the funny side of it later on in the bar. As a squaddie, I am sure that was not the most disgusting contact he has ever had with body fluids - either his own or someone elses.

Sheesh.........

Steven Malanosk
11th December 2003, 08:49
This pic brigs to mind the age old addages:
#1. It is better to be pissed off, than pissed on.

#2. Don't get pissed, reelist.

Caption: INCOMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StanLee
11th December 2003, 16:43
Caption:

Captain! I've been wounded. There's warm liquid running down my cheeks...