PDA

View Full Version : Dennis Martin-Welcome to Ebudo!

Michael Becker
17th October 2000, 02:04
I was pleasantly surprised the other day to find that Mr Dennis Martin had appeared here on Ebudo.

For some years I read his column on self protection in the now out of print magazine 'Terry O'Neils Fighting Arts International'.

Mr Martin is an authority on self protection and CQB tactics.

He has for some years ran a bodyguard training school with the famous former SAS instructor John 'Lofty' Wiseman.

Mr Martin is also a member of ASLET and has worked with some very notable figures such as Massod Ayoob and Evan Marshall among others.

So everyone, I hope we can all welcome Mr Martin to the forums and encourage him to share some of his considerable knowledge.

DenCQB
17th October 2000, 22:19
Thanks Michael for the welcome. I'm certainly very glad to be a member of this forum,as I've just completed going over the previous posts. The level of discourse is outstanding, and I'm sure I will learn a lot here.
Dennis Martin

AST
25th October 2000, 09:03
Dennis

Good to see you on this forum your input will be appreciated. I don't know if you know, but Clint and Gayle have had their baby and Clint is now a walking zombie. I must tell him about your expanding net presence.

Regards

DenCQB
25th October 2000, 20:08
Cheers Adrian,
Yes Clint called me about Kelton.
Keep training hard.
------