PDA

View Full Version : More Shorinji Kempo Pics

Phong Nguyen-Le
17th October 2000, 14:58
Hi there,

More Shorinji Kempo pics have been added to the Shorinji Kempo Australia website... take a look at http://www.skgallery.cjb.net (can also be accessed via shorinjikempo.org.au by clicking on 'photos').

Cheers
Phong Nguyen-Le
Brisbane, Australia

Steve Williams
17th October 2000, 23:27
Hi Phong

Don't want to "split hairs" but there is only one picture. Are there more :confused:

Must say the stylised Nio are quite good though (based on somebody you know :laugh: )

Phong Nguyen-Le
18th October 2000, 02:22
That's just the front page... click on the statue to enter the Photo Gallery... there should also be a link below it.

Please try it again and tell me if it works... also tell if it doesn't work so I can fix it...

Cheers
Phong

Anders Pettersson
18th October 2000, 19:43
Hi Phong.

Looks nice and everything seems to work.
Interesting if you can continue to inform us on updates.

Anders
<A href="htttp://www.shorinji-kempo.org">www.shorinji-kempo.org </A>

Steve Williams
18th October 2000, 20:40
Hi Phong

Yes link works fine, glitch on my system before, sorry for the alarm.

(If you speak with Steve from Newcastle ask him to hurry up and get an e-mail address, and tell him hello from me)

Phong Nguyen-Le
19th October 2000, 03:00
I heard from one of the seniors that Steve has recently got an email address... I'll chase that up for you as I'm also after info/pics of the Newcastle branch... I'll also try to get him to visit e-budo and say "hi" back to you :)

As for updates Anders, I'll be happy to keep you guys informed... in fact, I just got some Gold Coast photos yesterday... including their first ever club demo at the start if this month, and some special ones from one of their seniors at who was at the Koushukai training seminar (2nd dan to 4th dan) at Hombu last month. Expect to see them up soon :)

Cheers
Phong