PDA

View Full Version : Japanese liked the Jews: Fugu Plan

John Lindsey
1st March 2004, 05:33
With all the talk about Jesus and Jews in the lounge, I thought it would be interesting to discuss the Fugu plan:

www.aish.com/seminars/whythejews/yjt05110.htm

If someone who is rich and powerful comes to you for a favor, you don’t persecute him – you help him. Having such a person indebted to you is a great insurance policy.

There was one nation that did treat the Jews as if they were powerful and rich. The Japanese never had much exposure to Jews, and knew very little about them. In 1919 Japan fought alongside the anti-Semitic White Russians against the Communists. At that time the White Russians introduced the Japanese to the book, "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion."

The Japanese studied the book and, according to all accounts, naively believed its propaganda. Their reaction was immediate and forceful -- they formulated a plan to encourage Jewish settlement and investment into Manchuria. People with such wealth and power as the Jews possess, the Japanese determined, are exactly the type of people with whom we want to do business!

The Japanese called their plan for Jewish settlement "The Fugu Plan." The "fugu" is a highly poisonous blowfish. After the toxin-containing organs are painstakingly removed, it is used as a food in Japan, and is considered an exquisite delicacy. If it is not prepared carefully, however, its poison can kill a person.

The Japanese saw the Jews as a nation with highly valuable potential, but, as with the fugu, in order to take advantage of that potential, they had to be extremely careful. Otherwise, the Japanese thought, the plan would backfire and the Jews would annihilate Japan with their awesome power.

The Japanese were allies of the Nazis, yet they allowed thousands of European refugees – including the entire Mirrer Yeshivah – to enter Shanghai and Kobe during World War II. They welcomed these Jews into their country, not because they bore any great love for the Jews, but because they believed that Jews had access to enormous resources and amazingly influential power which could greatly benefit Japan. This is all detailed in the book, " The Fugu Plan " by Marvin Tokayer.

If anti-Semites truly believe that Jews rule the world, why don’t they all relate to Jews like the Japanese did?

The fact that Jews are generally treated as outcasts proves that people do not really believe that Jews are anywhere near as wealthy or powerful as they claim. It proves that anti-Semites do not take their own propaganda seriously.

nicojo
1st March 2004, 06:02
Interesting post Mr. Lindsey.

My gf is in the religious studies m.a. program here at ASU and the other day I went up to a Judaica store to buy her a gift (BTW neither of us are Jewish). Saw some very interesting looking books about Jews in China that I'll have to pick up myself some day, though those were pre 1900 in scope. Can't remember the titles just now.

It's really too bad she isn't more into budo, because I'm certain she would have all manner of good things to research cross-culture-wise. Well she does now, but you know, the kind of things I am too lazy to start researching myself but want to read about.

Anyhow...don't really know why I posted but there you go.

Tri-ring
1st March 2004, 13:57
Konbanwa minasan,

Although it is as far fetched as bigfoot there is a theory that Japanese are direct decendent of the lost ten tribe of Israel or recieved large amount of refugees from Israel in the biblical era.
A lot of common words are shared with Japanese and Israelites.Also the design of a Shinto shrine and the ancient mobile Israelite sanctuary for the ark is same in positioning.
A tribe know as the Hata-clan who were immigrants from unknown origin brought in many interesting technology during the first millennium and their family shrine in named "Oosake" shrine. Interesting thing is that the Kanji representation for Oosake is also used to represent Jew.
Interestng isn't it.

Ellis Amdur
2nd March 2004, 06:33
I no longer have the book, The Fugu Plan, by Tokayer, but there is a remarkable story related to martial arts. As best I recall it, there was a young man, Jewish, who spent most of his life in Japan, and had a 3rd dan in karate (pre-war) - this was a very high rank then. He saw an elderly Caucasian jumped by a number of men, and he jumped in, routed the thugs, and saved the elderly man's life. He visited him in the hospital and found out that he was a notorious White Russian general, who had, during the "white terror" slaughtered huge numbers of Jews (the Cossack and White Russians may have lost the fight against the Reds because they got so preoccupied in their rapine against the Jews instead of fighting the Communists in any organized fashion). At any rate, this general stated to the young guy that he owed him his life, and this, being a debt of honor, required repayment. In essence, "look me up anytime." Some time later, when the first group of Jewish immigrants arrived in China, the small faction that created the Fugu Plot was long out of influence and power. The karateka-hero when to this Russian General who had some influence in military circles in Japan, and called in his debt. The general did speak for the refugees and they were not sent back to Europe.

Apologies if I have some of the details wrong, but that's how I remember it. This Jewish man may have been one of the first high-ranking non-Japanese karateka.

EllisAmdur