PDA

View Full Version : Toin?

rurouni
15th March 2004, 02:46
http://www.iganinja.jp/english/life/biziness/sinsin.html

Google is of no help to me on this one. What is "Toin?"

Mekugi
15th March 2004, 03:28
This is from the Iga Ueno ninja house DVD!! Heehee!! They made a web page out of it, I guess. Looks like they have added some more of their ninja show to the thing! Anyway, it's all krrrrrap!

http://www.iganinja.jp/english/budou/budou/image/juji.gif

Ahhh, the ninjets...such hotties.

Lockfield
15th March 2004, 08:55
well, maybe they got it from r. kelly, uh, you know.

"thoia thoing"! :D

Baio
15th March 2004, 14:44
i'm guessing from the picture and their hand position that toin is the sword seals you do with your hand like Soke and Shoto Tanemura did on the discovery channel shows making the circle, and the pentacle.

Moko
15th March 2004, 14:59
Ithought it was a spelling mistake. Hehehehe. I'm such a dope.

What does toin mean? Does it mean, [Robert takes a breath] founder?

kenkyusha
15th March 2004, 16:56
Are you suffering from withdrawalsw from that threadw alsow?

Be well,
Jigme

Moko
15th March 2004, 17:40
That was a great thread. Snowjob and HamandCheese were more fun than Bruceb ever was. My only regret was staying so serious and on track for so long. I should have gone into the mocking and humour much sooner. I think I will next time. The problem for me is humour is so difficult to write. I really have to work at it. I was going to post a piece on how HamandCheese used his ninjitsu, his ability to disguise himself, and the vast powers of his Schwenke to sink the Bismark.

But it was closed too soon.

In the meantime I am left with a ton of documatation and solwly sorting through all the lies and figuring out how to disporve them. Clearly one can't. However If one shows that all else on the website is lies and deceit then those things which you can't prove, Tiger Tanaka's lineage, must be logical extention be fraudelent.

Has Snowjob posted sincec then?

kenkyusha
15th March 2004, 18:46
Haven't seen hide not hair of the 'bo(w)ster. It is so sad, for a while there, it was the first thing I'd look at here. Keep us posted on your research.

Be well,
Jigme