PDA

View Full Version : "Out For a Kill"

Chrono
26th April 2004, 15:21
I just saw Steven Seagal's latest movie, "Out For a Kill" last night, and I do think that that was perhaps one of his better performances in fighting. I know it's been a while since I've seen his movies, but I think he did well in this one. Has anyone else seen it?

Jon

Rapid
7th July 2004, 10:44
I think it may be the single worst movie I have ever seen.....

Pat.

Chrono
7th July 2004, 16:31
It wasn't that bad. I mean, the story could have been a lot better, but I was just referring to his fighting in it.

Rapid
8th July 2004, 09:19
Sorry Jon, I wasn't having a go at you just the movie. I expect a certain amount of crap in a Steven Seagal movie, but that just went way beyond it. I actually like Steven Seagal ( erm...yes I admitted that...) and usually enjoy his films cos you know what you get. But I found the whole film incoherent.

As for the martial arts, I personally think they were a pit poor too, I know what you mean when you say better but I can't help watching Seagal's stuff now and think what he does is wasted compared to what he can do in the modern movie climate ( matrix etc... and no, I don't expect him to execute flying kicks and flips...;) )

Just my two cent's...or tupenny's

Pat.

tsurashi shondo
8th July 2004, 14:25
I thought it was pretty much garbage too.
His earliest stuff was at least entertaining. He just looks like a slow donkey now.

Chrono
8th July 2004, 16:21
Originally posted by Rapid
Sorry Jon, I wasn't having a go at you just the movie. I expect a certain amount of crap in a Steven Seagal movie, but that just went way beyond it. I actually like Steven Seagal ( erm...yes I admitted that...) and usually enjoy his films cos you know what you get. But I found the whole film incoherent.

As for the martial arts, I personally think they were a pit poor too, I know what you mean when you say better but I can't help watching Seagal's stuff now and think what he does is wasted compared to what he can do in the modern movie climate ( matrix etc... and no, I don't expect him to execute flying kicks and flips...;) )

Pat.

Oh, I know it wasn't at me. Don't worry about that. I know that it wasn't his best, but I kind of liked it. I mean, I'm not going to buy it, and seeing it once is probably enough.