PDA

View Full Version : Ninpo: Living and Thinking as a Warrior

PHILBERT
6th May 2004, 06:11
Found this the other day on my bookshelf, never bothered to read it and have no idea when I got it. Out of print, starting price on Amazon is $74 for it. This book is in pretty well condition. Front and back cover have a few marks, but other than the number 5 printed on the inside cover in the upper left, no other marks on the inside. The inside looks to be in excellent condition. No other marks that I can find on the inside, save for what I mentioned above (it is in pencil btw). I think I got it at a garage sale or something . There is a small bend in the lower right corner of the front cover, which is about the biggest damage on the book. A few paint scratches on the back as well and a crease in the spine. Pardon the poor quality photos, I took the pictures with my webcam, hence why it looks like a fish eye.

I don't want to post it on Ebay. Probably sell it for $60 to whoever is interested, and I'll subtract shipping from that.

PHILBERT
6th May 2004, 06:15
Part 2

Also, not sure if anyone has a copy of these books or not, but if someone has a copy of Modern Judo Volume 2: Advanced Technique or Volume 3: Forty Gokyo Techniques by Charles Yerkow and want to trade one of them (or both) I am interested. I found Volume 1 a few weeks ago at a used bookstore, yet they did not have Volume 2 or 3.

PHILBERT
12th May 2004, 21:44
I also have a copy of Tantojutsu: A Ninja Defense Technique, near mint condition. The only marks are a small crease on the front cover, and a stamp in the back of the book telling where it was originally purchased.