PDA

View Full Version : Syllabus review

Geoff
8th May 2004, 11:56
I am teaching a class on MA history and culture as a summer session course at a local college. In addition to my regular teaching load they have committed to teaching this class once a year for the next three years. My final reading list has been approved and I have put together a syllabus. If anyone would care to receive a copy and comment on it I would appreciate the feedback.

Thanks,

Geoff Wingard

desparoz
8th May 2004, 12:18
Hello Geoff

I'd like to receive a copy and have a look.

Please send through to des@paroz.com

Thanks

Des

Anthroman
9th May 2004, 23:44
I would also like to receive a copy, my email address is aamiller78@yahoo.com

Thank you,
Aaron Miller

Mark Tankosich
10th May 2004, 04:57
Please send it to me, as well, at mark@hue.ac.jp

I've actually been toying with the idea of teaching such a class to the kids here at my university in Hiroshima, and would love to see what you have...

Thanks in advance,

Mark

Dale
15th May 2004, 12:41
G'day,
I would be most appreciative if you would send me a copy to my email address: budo82@hotmail.com

Respecfully,
Dale Elsdon

Xavi
17th May 2004, 15:33
Hello!

I'm also intereested in that syllabus; can you send it to:
dredvock@yahoo.es
??

Thanks for your kindness. :D

Kyukage
17th May 2004, 16:03
I would likewise appreciate an opportunity to look it over, if you don't mind ...

dkdk@houston.rr.com

Keith Nelson
17th May 2004, 21:59
Geoff,

I would be happy to review the syllabus/course content information for you (and incidentally, my greedy little mind adds, get someone else's reference lists and syllabi for my personal reference...) . Please feel free to send it to me at kenelson@colostate.edu. As well, let me know what sort of feedback you're looking for and when you'd like it by.

Thanks,
Keith Nelson

meat
18th May 2004, 03:14
Lol, seems you have quite a few takers Geoff. If it's not too much trouble could you also send me a copy?
Thanx

meat
20th May 2004, 02:59
Might have helped to add my email address. sohei1@hotmail.com
cheers

Katsujinken
20th May 2004, 23:23
Geoff,

If you want still want some constructive criticism from an Academic I may be able to help.

I teach Cultural studies at degree level, studied as a postagrad in Anthropology at School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, and have and still do teach stuff on martial history and culture as well.

Let me know the level you are pitching it at (I.e. Is it degree level, just below, introductory or what ever) and the angle you are going to take on it. I.e. Material culture, ideology etc. The reading list would probably help as well.

You can E-mail me at Takuan@btopenworld.com if you wish

Regards

Chris Norman