PDA

View Full Version : where's everyone/everything

tracey fuller
26th June 2004, 10:59
Nice to see ebudo back, budo seek is just not as interesting. Have all the previous postings been lost? It's just that I was involved in a very interesting discussion before it all died.
Regards Tracey

Tripitaka of AA
27th June 2004, 22:16
Hi Tracey

I sure hope the archives get restored... there were some priceless threads in this and other forums.

Good to see it back though...

Tripitaka of AA
27th June 2004, 23:41
How to find the old threads!
First, slap yourself on the forehead.
Then, go down to the bit where it says "the last day" or "the last 30 days" and change it to say something longer than the E-Budo downtime... which was about 30 days or so... click on "go"

Then, slap yourself again!

It worked for me... :D

Ewok
29th June 2004, 08:09
I was here about a month before realising that :p Theres some great threads here and im not even halfway through!!

Glad its all back and working semi-properly (its been a bit flakey for me)

Anders Pettersson
29th June 2004, 09:29
Originally posted by tracey fuller
Have all the previous postings been lost?
I have all posts (except the ones before the Big Crash in 2000, I only have some of those) on my hard drive.

Originally posted by Tripitaka of AA
How to find the old threads!
First, slap yourself on the forehead.
Then, go down to the bit where it says "the last day" or "the last 30 days" and change it to say something longer than the E-Budo downtime... which was about 30 days or so... click on "go"

The easiest way ;) is to go here (http://www.e-budo.com/vbulletin/member.php?s=&action=editoptions) and change your "Default Thread View" to whatever you want and then you don't have to think about it again.

/Anders