PDA

View Full Version : Ninjas on Discovery Channel

jbjujitsu
12th July 2004, 00:36
Hey there all,

A few weeks back there was a show on Discovery Channel entitled "NINJAS" with Stephen Hayes.

Unfortunately, I missed it. I would be indebted to anyone who might have video taped this show and might be able to send me a copy. I will pay all shipping.

If your interested I ahve a huge video tape collection and would be willing to trade for this tape.

Please let me know.

Thanks

jb

reeves
15th July 2004, 03:03
Hi John,

I just received the DVD from the Discovery Channel but will not copy it due to copyright violations.

However, the video is worth ordering if you are interested - it is about ~$20.

Matt Reeves

Genin Andrew
14th June 2005, 11:24
Ha funny i should find this thread, about a month ago i flicked on foxtel and saw the end of an advert for a ninja documentary, I missed what time it was on and ended up forgetting about it. I'm guessing this is the same documentary because the advert i saw was on Discovery Channel.

Anyone seen it or got any feedback? Or maybe someone has a link to get the DVD?

And for those interested in a quality Documentary on the topic check out
www.shinobiwinds.com.

thanks
-Andrew

william northcote
14th June 2005, 11:31
Hi John,

I just received the DVD from the Discovery Channel but will not copy it due to copyright violations.

However, the video is worth ordering if you are interested - it is about ~$20.

Matt Reeves

Was this the same one with the SWAT team that was shown on Discovery?

Wounded Ronin
16th June 2005, 06:12
Most ninja documentaries are pretty hideous. I seem to recall that the Stephen Hayes vs. SWAT team/SEAL team/whatever team segment was incredibly asinine. Which, if you think about it, is a pretty asinine question to begin with.