PDA

View Full Version : Got videos?

jbjujitsu
12th July 2004, 02:05
Hey there all,

It's been awhile since I posted on here, but it's good to be back, I've met alot of good friends on e-budo and made alot of great contacts.

I have a huge selection of martial arts training videos and would love to exchange lists and trade with other martial arts video junkies. I have and am interested in lots of different stuff including jujitsu, ninjutsu, kyusho, defensive tactics, self-defense, and just about everything else in between. I am ESPECIALLY interested in finding some old Oyata footage of the great master doing a pressure point seminar. I know it's out there somewhere.

If you've got some vids and you think you might like to share the wealth, then please email me a list, I in turn will do the same, and let's work something out.

But, please bear in mind that as martial artists we are expected to be held to a higher code of honor. This has not been the case in the past. I have been badly burned trading in the past and sent tons of videos only to never recieve a trade. So, be prepared to send first if interested. Email me, we can chat, and put your anxiety at ease. I can even give you trade references if you like, but I am generally very cautious these days.

Anyone interested, email me.

Thanks all,

John

jbjujitsu@aol.com