PDA

View Full Version : Mint Condition Tsuba is up for sale.

Joshua Smith
30th July 2004, 07:13
Dear group,

This is my first post on your fine Forum! I look forward to being a frequent visitor!

To Business....

This "Bonji" style tsuba is beautifully well crafted and absolutely brand new!. It has never been used or even mounted or custom fitted. This leaves the option of you having it custom fitted to your Iaito or any other Nihon-to, open!

The tsuba has an elegant textured surface on the main part of it while it has a glossy, smooth rim, with beautifully crafted Bonji Buddhist characters. These charcters evoke the names of the dieties and gods of the pantheon and contains the character for "Fudo Myo" who is the Diety of War. It has 3 of these characters on the top (Photo) and 4 on the bottom.

The length of this tsuba is 2 & 7/8 inches (7.3 cm.)
The width of this tsuba is 2 & 5/8 inches (6.67 cm.)
The thickness of this tsuba is 1/8 of an inch (.32 cm.)

This tsuba normally sells for around $102 at Nosyuiaido. I'm selling it only for $85!! Shipping is free in the US. Outside of US customers will be have a $5 s/h fee.

Wherever you are, the price is outstanding!

Payment would be through check or money order via mail.

Please PM me here with your inquiries.

Thank you very much for your consideration!

Regards,
Joshua Smith

Joshua Smith
24th August 2004, 00:29
*bump*

God bless,
Joshua Smith

Joshua Smith
4th September 2004, 03:55
Dear group,

A friend brought to my attention an error regarding the thickness of the tsuba that I had posted. The thickness of my tsuba is 1/4 " and NOT 1/8". I apologize for the mistake.

Thank you for your consideration.

God bless,
Joshua Smith