PDA

View Full Version : solid referral programs

O'Neill
23rd October 2004, 16:18
Other than a "bring a buddy day", what are some other solid referral programs that one may use?

Yokosho Shinzu
9th January 2005, 23:45
Bujikan Taijitsu.

Soulend
13th January 2005, 18:41
^
:confused:

Chrono
13th January 2005, 20:48
Originally posted by Soulend
^
:confused:

I was thinking the same thing. Perhaps it was in the wrong thread?

Yokosho Shinzu
13th January 2005, 20:53
It's Grand-master Hatsumi, Masaaki's Ninja Style!

Soulend
13th January 2005, 23:05
And this pertains to referral programs how, exactly?

Chrono
14th January 2005, 03:11
Originally posted by Soulend
And this pertains to referral programs how, exactly?

Maybe he thinks the thread is about referring your style or teacher? :confused:

Mitch Saret
20th January 2005, 18:43
But this is through my billing company so it may not be practical if you don't want to use one. The cost is reasonable, $2 per new student. Once a new student is entered they automatically get a letter. It's mailed in Colorado, but because of the return address and the metered postage, it appears to have been mailed right from me. The letter can be composed any way you wish, welcoming them and so forth. At the bottom of the page are 4 VIP guest passes with an expiration date. They are plasticized with a bar code for tracking purposes. Also in the letter is an offer to the new student, saying that referrals are our highest compliment and to give out the passes to his friends. If they get one friend to join, they get a prize, 2 a bigger prize, and so on. You can choose your prizes too, after all, you are the one giving them away. My prizes are, for one friend, $5 cash, or you could do pro-shop dollars, 2 friends, a school t-shirt, my cost..$6, 3 friends, a medium sport bag, 4 friends, a set of sparring gear, head, hands and feet. Sounds like it might be expensive, but think about it, for about $75 dollars I just rewarded someone who brought in 4 people now paying your monthly tuition. I am sure you could do something similar on your own, but honestly, the billing company has removed so many worries, and this is automatic. I can change it at anytime, or stop it at anytime. For 2 bucks though, it's worth only working on average once a month.

Robert Cheshire
21st January 2005, 06:28
Mitch - That sounds great! Could you give us (or PM me) more information on this.