PDA

View Full Version : Video Trade

jbjujitsu
24th October 2004, 05:41
Hello all,

I have made alot of friends and collected alot of valuable information here on ebudo, so I'm going to post here again.

I have a ton of instructional videos and am looking for other martial arts enthusiasts to trade with. I have jujitsu, ninjutsu, krav maga, hapkido, ground stuff, defensive tactics, and everything in between.

Although I met some great people here online to trade with, I've been burned quite a few times, so be prepared to send first. If that make you nervous, I have references. I'm just looking to make sure I find reliable trades.

I am interested in lots of systems and styles, but especially bujinkan ninjutsu, small circle jujitsu, and kyusho. I am ESPECIALLY looking for any tapes out there on Taika Oyata, and amazing Ryu Kyu instructor. I've seen a few minutes of footage on him and am dying to get this stuff (I had a guy in Texas who was going to do a trade, but he seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth).

So, if you're interested, email me and send a list and I will respond with the same.

Thanks all.

John Borter
jbjujitsu@aol.com