PDA

View Full Version : Bujinkan Video, VCD, DVD private sale

MakotoDojo
15th November 2004, 14:56
Hatsumi Daikomyosai 1998 three tape set Shinden Fudo Ryu Van Donks site describes it like this:

Personally, we would call this 3 day international instructor's event, 'Mastering the Art of Using the Body'. Soke was at his best in demonstrating natural, simple movement that not only produced incredible results but had even the top Shihan teachers baffled and amazed. Soke was a nonstop dynamo in sharing endless variations and principles of Shinden Fudo Ryu wazas after senior Shihan instructors shared a traditional waza. Japanese by Soke Hatsumi with English Translators 3 VIDEO SET #SPA-5541-42-43 Save big!! Japan price $170 our Regular price $104.95

They are in perfect condition, I will sale for $75.00 +S&H that's $30.00 off of Van Donks price. NTSC

Takamatsu DVD Brand new perfect condition! Van DOnk's site lists it like this:

WOW! Takamatsu Sensei Live and in Action! "Saigo no Jissen Ninja Takamatsu Toshitsugu" by Soke Hatsumi on his relationship with his revered teacher.
Study actual video training footage between Takamatsu and Hatsumi. Lots of never before seen photos! Teaching liscenses of the schools. Soke shows several piles of personal letters from Takamatsu! Everyone in the Ninjutsu Arts is enjoying the release of perhaps the greatest marital arts DVD of our time (yes, we are excited here about this!). Watch the last of the living Ninja's teaching Soke Hatsumi the Kihon Happo and much more. DVD IN STOCK!! Order yours today #SPD-7101 Regular price $59.95 Save $10- Sale Price is $49.95

I'll Sell it for $40.00+S&H

I prefer Pay-Pal, Money Order is also ok. I will ship world wide.

More to come...

MakotoDojo
16th November 2004, 21:43
Takamatsu DVD Sold!