PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Black Belt Mag, Feb 1987

avehnor
24th November 2004, 07:53
Have or know anyone who has a copy sitting around somewhere that's in somewhat decent condition and willing to part with it?

If so, please, please let me know....

Thank you kindly!

avehnor
24th November 2004, 08:16
... oops....

Neil Yamamoto
24th November 2004, 17:52
Hi Sita,

Now, why would you want a copy of that old rag? I mean, the guys on the cover of that issue are old and decrepit now. Like hunks of meat way past their prime they are. Both of them are smelly, not very nice to be around, and spotted in places with mold. I know, I'm one of them.

Seriously, check on ebay and other online auctions. Every now and then someone posts a whole years worth of the magazine and it's reasonably priced, about $7-$8 for the whole stack.

Heck, I haven't got a copy but me mom and dad do.

Walker
24th November 2004, 18:35
Oh my gosh, you're still alive? I thought surely that spear thrust pictured sent you to your grave! That long haired gaijin looked so mean and scary.
:D

avehnor
24th November 2004, 23:01
i just want a copy so when you two guys are super old and decripit, and bordering senility moreso than you are now, i can help to remind you what hunks of meat you were back in the day. :)

aren't i nice?!

Geoff
26th November 2004, 01:00
Let's get real. He wants the copy for the article on developing ki power and the review of "Rambo" knives. Ah, 1987 - where has the innocence gone...

Geoff Wingard

Sochin
26th November 2004, 02:44
Sorry Sita,

I have 6' of fmagazines on a shelf since 86 and a lot of BB but not that one.

All of them are listed in a data base with all the articles available by multiple key words and author etc.

Gimme a word, gimme a concept - I'll tell you where it is written up!!!

Sorry Neil,
got a lot (maybe all ) of the Full Contact mags but not that BB.