PDA

View Full Version : Budo Fun #23

John Lindsey
14th November 2000, 03:53
<center>http://204.95.207.136/pics/mobilehome.jpg</center>

Taro's dreams of a mobile dojo market comes to an abrupt halt shortly after his sponsorship by Firestone.

kenkyusha
14th November 2000, 04:01
Now available from Japan Treasures:
The "I can't believe how big it is" size Kamidana for training in airplane hangars. Large enough for all to see, spacious enough to house all of the Kami of your lineage...

Be well,
Jigme

Parmenion
14th November 2000, 08:04
See... I told you , we Japanese are very good at making the American cars, but Americans making Japanese cars? I warned you! Now see what you have done. I'm not calling for help, people might look! Oh the shame, to be caught with a broken down Gaijin car!

Rob
14th November 2000, 08:48
"Ice creams , chocolate , Satori and Nirvana "

Doug Daulton
14th November 2000, 09:12
Now available for the holidays from Nitendblow ... the Super Digimon/Pokemon Car Transformer.

Is it a car? Hai.

Is it a Shinto Temple? Hai.

Is it a crazy butt-kicking robot on the look out for Godzilla. Again I say Hai!

Look for it in the super-sized happy meal at your local McDojo! Your kids must have it NOW!

Doug Daulton
14th November 2000, 09:23
Well listen to my story 'bout a man named Takemoto;

Poor yamabushi barely got his kin some tabemono ...

Come on ... you know the rest. Now sing along or Obasan will hit you over the head with a skillet!

Evan London
14th November 2000, 12:32
Is this the Japanese version of the American coffee truck you see at construction sites? :-)
Ev

Son of Thunder
14th November 2000, 17:07
When I die, that is what I want my hearse to look like.

Meik Skoss
14th November 2000, 18:06
Oh, Lord, stuck in Lodi (AGAIN!)...

Cady Goldfield
15th November 2000, 17:57
Yoshi had hoped that the concept of a thatched-roof mobile mingka would catch on, but the Firestone tires proved to be a major marketing setback.

BC
15th November 2000, 18:03
"You haven't got this thing fixed yet? Here, move over and let me see. Alright, go get me a set of number five ballbearings and a quart of thirty weight oil. What,haven't you heard? It's all ballbearings now, boy!"

dbeaird
16th November 2000, 01:15
1942: The Imperial Japanese Army's Tank Modernization Program is hampered by short-sighted traditionalists.

Mike Collins
16th November 2000, 01:16
"While Yoshi's sister was inside, making out with her uncle Hiroshi, Yoshi and his cousin/father/twin brother Sato worked on the flat tire."

Turaileru turashu in the land of the rising sun!!!

HanashiBugeisha
16th November 2000, 04:22
Mr. Skoss,

I like the "Lodi" NJ reference...

Regards,

Matthew Ash

Born in Bayonne.....living in Kansas

astudent
16th November 2000, 08:06
they don't call this a roach-coach for nothing. now let me see if i could get these suckers out of here.