PDA

View Full Version : Seminar w/ Nakamoto Mamoru Sensei

dsomers
4th February 2005, 08:37
Hello everyone , I am considering bringing my Teachers Son , Nakamoto Mamoru , to the US for a seminar/seminars later this year . He is a Roku Dan under his father , Nakamoto Masahiro Sensei , & also a 3x world champion . You can see some footage here of him performing parts of Chatanyara No Sai http://www.wonder-okinawa.jp/023/eng/013/002/index.html .
I would like to know if anyone is interested in comming to a seminar w/ him , or hosting one ?

Thank You ,

ryujikan
12th February 2005, 07:35
Hi David,

Masahiro San looks very good. Let me know what time frame you are looking at bringing him over and where you will host your seminar.

I might also be interested in hosting him for a kobudo seminar for my school in North Carolina. I usually hold seminars in May, July, and October in conjuction with the Southeast National, NC Nationals, and Halloween Classic Karate Championships. Let me know how that works with your plans.

Sincerely,

www.havelockkarate.com

dsomers
12th February 2005, 11:28
Thank you for your reply . Can you contact me privately please ? A good email address is dsomers45@hotmail.com .

GojuMaster
12th February 2005, 12:29
Just to clarify, David was talking about brining Nakamoto Mamoru over, not his father, Nakamoto Masahiro.

Best Regards,

Russ

Originally posted by ryujikan
Hi David,

Masahiro San looks very good. Let me know what time frame you are looking at bringing him over and where you will host your seminar.

I might also be interested in hosting him for a kobudo seminar for my school in North Carolina. I usually hold seminars in May, July, and October in conjuction with the Southeast National, NC Nationals, and Halloween Classic Karate Championships. Let me know how that works with your plans.

Sincerely,

www.havelockkarate.com

ryujikan
12th February 2005, 16:49
Having spent 13 years in Okinawa taught me that I can learn something from everyone regardless of style or organizational affiliation.

My students would welcome the opportunity to learn from Masahiro's son.
Sincerely,

GojuMaster
12th February 2005, 17:20
It's good to come across open-minded people like yourself.

Best Regards,

Russ

Originally posted by ryujikan
Having spent 13 years in Okinawa taught me that I can learn something from everyone regardless of style or organizational affiliation.

My students would welcome the opportunity to learn from Masahiro's son.
Sincerely,