PDA

View Full Version : Sensei from hell...

stauburn
25th February 2005, 09:09
Check this out.......

http://media.hamncheez.com/?v=1108736293814.wmv

monkeyboy_ssj
25th February 2005, 09:16
Jeez, that looks pretty hardcore training, but I spose it's extreme conditioning for what looks like Bando or something similar...

Still looks like a bully though just by the way he acts...

I understand why he is doing it as it's probably going to make them better fighters in the long run but that doesn't mean that I envy them :rolleyes:

ChrisMoon
25th February 2005, 10:08
It would not be tragic if someone comes to their senses and shoots him.

Troll Basher
25th February 2005, 10:08
Originally posted by monkeyboy_ssj
Jeez, that looks pretty hardcore training, but I spose it's extreme conditioning for what looks like Bando or something similar...

Still looks like a bully though just by the way he acts...

I understand why he is doing it as it's probably going to make them better fighters in the long run but that doesn't mean that I envy them :rolleyes:

No, not bando. Just some dirt bag that gets a “stiffy” off of beating on someone with a shinai.
The idiot in the mpeg is some kind of shoot fighter here in Japan. I have seen him before but can’t recall his name.
This is what some, not all, Japanese teachers think is “austere” conditioning. In actual fact it is just plain old fashioned brutality and bullying.
Shoshin Nagamine wrote about crap like this in one of his books when discussing Karate dojos in Tokyo. He thought it was bad, as do I. This kind of stuff can still be seen in Karate dojo in mainland Japan as well.
Japan for all it’s martial arts history has by far and away some of the worst knowledge about athletic conditioning and training.....as can be seen by the mpeg.

monkeyboy_ssj
25th February 2005, 10:14
Originally posted by Troll Basher
No, not bando. Just some dirt bag that gets a “stiffy” off of beating on someone with a shinai.
The idiot in the mpeg is some kind of shoot fighter here in Japan. I have seen him before but can’t recall his name.
This is what some, not all, Japanese teachers think is “austere” conditioning. It actual fact it is just plain old fashioned brutality and bullying.
Shoshin Nagamine wrote about crap like this in one of his books when discussing Karate dojos in Tokyo. He thought it was bad, as do I.
Japan for all it’s martial arts history has by far and away some of the worst knowledge about athletic conditioning and training.....as can be seen by the mpeg.

Ah right, I didn't have the sound on and was looking at the kicking and the use of Escrima sticks plus I thought he looked a bit indonesian...Cheers :)

I think he need to get out and fight someone who isn't skinny and scared of him :mad:

seskoad
25th February 2005, 10:30
Originally posted by monkeyboy_ssj
Ah right, I didn't have the sound on and was looking at the kicking and the use of Escrima sticks plus I thought he looked a bit indonesian...Cheers :)

I think he need to get out and fight someone who isn't skinny and scared of him :mad:

Philiphinas and Indonesian have same features. Some of the language are same.. For example 1,2,3 ,4 and 5 in both language are same

PS: I have not watched the movie...so I don't know what the hell I am talking about :D

Troll Basher
25th February 2005, 10:44
The guy is Japanese.....trust me I have seen on or two of them before. ;)

william northcote
25th February 2005, 11:20
Why is he always picking on the thin and weedy guys? He even kicks one of the students down to the ground for doing a kick wrong?

He then goes after the camera twice. Either he is not wanting it to be seen and feels that he is in the wrong, or he does not like being filmed. His insurance will be high if he was in the UK.

Troll Basher
25th February 2005, 11:24
Originally posted by Will Northcote
Why is he always picking on the thin and weedy guys? He even kicks one of the students down to the ground for doing a kick wrong?

He then goes after the camera twice. Either he is not wanting it to be seen and feels that he is in the wrong, or he does not like being filmed. His insurance will be high if he was in the UK.

This is how Japanese guys act macho.
I doubt he would do that to a big foreigner..say Bob Sapp size.

MikeWilliams
25th February 2005, 11:33
What an arsehole.

How does he still have students?

Saburo
25th February 2005, 13:01
Nice. :)
Some of them might benefit from it by becoming more vicious fighters with little regard for their own or others pain but you would have to put them back in their cages after the match.