PDA

View Full Version : Welcome back

David Dunn
20th May 2005, 23:01
Well, we're back. Don't forget budoseek is still there.

Anders Pettersson
20th May 2005, 23:25
Well, we're back. Don't forget budoseek is still there.
Hi David.

You beat me to the first post in the ShorinjiKempo forum here on e-budo, but I think I got the first info on the news on Budoseek. :)

/Anders

colin linz
20th May 2005, 23:42
It’s great to have ebudo back on line, I have missed it greatly.

Gary Dolce
21st May 2005, 02:32
Glad to be back!

satsukikorin
21st May 2005, 03:56
Honey! I'm hoooome!

All due praises to John Lindsey and whoever else contributed to this resurrection.

:)

Ero Sennin
21st May 2005, 15:53
Its good to have E-Budo back. Good afternoon children. It has been a while.

Sunndew
21st May 2005, 16:19
Jumps up and down for joy!

colin linz
22nd May 2005, 00:03
I posted a message on another BB regarding the resurrection of ebudo. They took it of because they thought it broke their no advertising rule. I thought everyone would be as happy as myself of this news.

sean dixie
22nd May 2005, 06:14
Lets see how long it takes Kimpatsu to slide back in :)

Tripitaka of AA
22nd May 2005, 15:16
I think Kimpatsu is fine and happy enough with Asian Martial Arts. Although the readership is a little.. ahem... exclusive! (100 members so far...)

I'm glad to find that there are Shorinji Kenshi on just about every board out there... well, perhaps it is just Colin Linz, David Dunn and little old me... but none of them can match the depth of resource that has been built up here. the old threads are a treasure trove of knowledge. If in doubt, spend some time running Searches on Martial Arts Planet, MartialTalk.com, FightingArts.com, Budoseek!.net or any of the others... it is just the same old questions again and again "what is the difference between Kenpo and Kempo?".

Budoseek had just had a flourish of new members joining, and it seemed we were ready to make that the new home for wandering Kenshi... but I guess E-Budo will always be a more popular site.

Omicron
22nd May 2005, 18:06
Yay for E-budo! I'm looking forward to lots more great discussion here.

Steve Williams
22nd May 2005, 20:23
Welcome back everyone :) :D

David Dunn
22nd May 2005, 23:05
Hello Steve. Hope you're well. You never ventured over to budoseek.

Tripitaka of AA
23rd May 2005, 11:10
And Now I find out that Brady is OMICRON... yay, howyadoin! He's been knocking around some of those other boards for ages...

Omicron
23rd May 2005, 17:04
And Now I find out that Brady is OMICRON... yay, howyadoin! He's been knocking around some of those other boards for ages...
Indeed! My secret identity has finally been revealed. Don't tell any supervillains though... they might go after my family and friends

Tripitaka of AA
24th May 2005, 04:42
Your secret is safe with us Jazz Dude (oops!) :D

Omicron
24th May 2005, 05:16
Very reassuring...

Now when I'm going about my daily life I'm going to have to be sure to always look over my shoulder to make sure Death Metal Man or Punkboy aren't following me around with sinister ideas.

Tripitaka of AA
24th May 2005, 08:33
Heh, heh, heh... they never remember Captain Madrigal, Flute Girl or the rest of the Folk Avengers... until it's too late! :D

tracey fuller
25th May 2005, 20:44
It is good to be back and I like the new format
Tracey

tony leith
31st May 2005, 21:46
Don't know how long e-budo has been back up, only found out when my wife mentioned it in passing (she may possibly think that it constitutes some kind of distraction from doing anything more useful, and she'd be absolutely goddam right..)

Good to have it back, though budoseek has certainly been a fair substitute.

Tony Leith

Not sure about the new format, seem to be acquiring an instinctive aversion to/suspicion of change as I get older. Probably as sign that whatever plasticity remains in my neural wiring is going fast.. ah well.