PDA

View Full Version : Shuriken DVD done and ready

Danny Fletcher
23rd May 2005, 10:00
I hope you guys like it, I am an amateur film maker, but the techniques I worked on for a long time.
I think this will provide a good foundation for someone to start their study of the Bo shuriken...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6398371648&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

green27712
23rd May 2005, 17:13
Hey, all...
Just a comment...
Danny's DVD's do have some majorly nice content. I would recommend them if you are into shuriken throwing particularly bo shuriken.

Oh yeah Danny, just wanted to mention too- I did finally figure out the MSR method of throwing. the secret to learning it--- pound out about 70 Togakure ryu Bo shuriken on an anvil in 5 hours and then go throw them. It actually made a world of difference in getting the thrown technique down.(and watching Otsuka Sensei's motion in the first DVD).

Jason Chambers
24th May 2005, 22:35
I hope you guys like it, I am an amateur film maker, but the techniques I worked on for a long time.
I think this will provide a good foundation for someone to start their study of the Bo shuriken...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6398371648&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Danny,

This DVD will be available on a regular basis through EBay?

Danny Fletcher
24th May 2005, 23:37
well, i guess so.
I am putting them up regularly right now, but I cant make any guarantees that I can keep doing it.
Im planning on upgrading my system and that could mean destroying my system which means no more dvds for a long long time...
You know how that goes.
At least Im not using windows 95 anymore..

Mekugi
25th May 2005, 21:13
Hey Dan! How are things up there? Good luck with your venture.

-Russ

Danny Fletcher
27th May 2005, 05:47
Things are going pretty well I guess. IT seems like the more Budo training I get done, the poorer I am, so Its always difficult to balance the two out.
Thats the reason Iam selling these shurikenjutsu dvds.
The moeny literally pays for my train fare into tokyo, the price of replacement shuriken (which aint free!) and even hotel costs.
I have to pay for the hotel tomorrow night cause were having a two day shuriken training camp this weekend and its too far to come back here on the train.

Its going to be interesting though. Otsuka sensei is planning on teaching us Negishi ryu and Shirai ryu. Were going to compare and contrast the different styles.

Do they teach you shurikenjutsu over ath non-Bujinkan Kukishin ryu schools?
Can you tell me about it, what its like?

Danny Fletcher
9th June 2005, 07:51
OK Shurikenjutsu DVD #3 is now done and available.
IT is for advanced practitioners, so try to learn your basics first before you watch #3.
You can find it on ebay...