PDA

View Full Version : Sword Style schools in Appleton, WI?

naffenu
13th June 2005, 04:03
Well as the title of the thread says I'm looking for some sword art instruction a little closer to my home here in Appleton, WI. There are 2 schools in wisconsin that show up when I do a search but they're about 2 hour drives from here and I can't make it due to my work schedule ( I work a 3-11 shift on the weekdays and work every other weekend) So if anyone has any advice for me I'd be very grateful :)

Neil Yamamoto
13th June 2005, 05:04
You will get better response if you follow forum rules and post your REAL NAME.

I personally have a rule of not helping any person who doesn't post their real name.

Kaoru
14th June 2005, 20:14
Well as the title of the thread says I'm looking for some sword art instruction a little closer to my home here in Appleton, WI. There are 2 schools in wisconsin that show up when I do a search but they're about 2 hour drives from here and I can't make it due to my work schedule ( I work a 3-11 shift on the weekdays and work every other weekend) So if anyone has any advice for me I'd be very grateful :)

Erm, there are three places. There is Kendo in Lacrosse, Madison, and in Milwalkee.(SP.)

No excuses! My dojo is 2 hours away too. So go every other week. If you want it bad enough, you will go.

When I have more time, I will tell you more.

Sign your real name please, too. :)

naffenu
17th June 2005, 03:08
You will get better response if you follow forum rules and post your REAL NAME.

I personally have a rule of not helping any person who doesn't post their real name.

Wow, I wouldn't think typical internet rudeness would invade this forum but I suppose I was wrong. :) I think, that with an attitude like that, I wouldn't want your help anyway.

Thanks for the flame though.

naffenu
17th June 2005, 03:11
Erm, there are three places. There is Kendo in Lacrosse, Madison, and in Milwalkee.(SP.)

No excuses! My dojo is 2 hours away too. So go every other week. If you want it bad enough, you will go.

When I have more time, I will tell you more.

Sign your real name please, too. :)

The problem being, my car won't make it that far everyday for me to get there. So that is why I was looking for something closer to appleton. And before you say it, no, buying a new car isn't a possibility.

Sarah Holmes

Trevor Johnson
17th June 2005, 03:53
Wow, I wouldn't think typical internet rudeness would invade this forum but I suppose I was wrong. :) I think, that with an attitude like that, I wouldn't want your help anyway.

Thanks for the flame though.

Naffenu, it's not rudeness, it's the rules. I personally put my name in my sig file. We consider it polite to know who we're talking to.