PDA

View Full Version : Looking to share Dojo in Chelmsford, MA

mjchip
19th August 2005, 01:01
Hi,

I hope that I'm posting this in the correct forum. I opened a traditional aikido dojo approx. 5 months ago and am looking for other martial arts instructors to share my space with. We have 2100 sq-ft of total space in a nice location. The dojo proper is 26' x 40' with 20' ceilings and no posts. We have approximately 6m x 10m of brand new zebra tatami mats. There are three offices in addition to the dojo. In the dojo there is a quarter bathroom and in the loft office there is a full bathroom with shower.

I teach aikido classes on MWF evenings from 6:30pm to 8:00pm and T,Th mornings from 6:30am-7:30am. On Sunday morning I usually practice Iai Batto-ho and zazen. The rest of the time the space is unoccupied. I would like to share this space and consequently the expenses with folks who will make good use of it and *will treat it with the appropriate level of respect* (i.e. keep it clean, etc.).

If you are interested or know of someone who might be interested in sharing our space, please feel free to contact me at: sensei@aikidojinseidojo.com or by phone:

cell: 203-257-6657
dojo (answering machine): 978-256-2224.

For more information on my dojo and some pics of the space, please see the website: www.aikidojinseidojo.com

Best Regards,

Mark Chiappetta