PDA

View Full Version : Why can't I create new threads in other forums?

Daniel Son
20th August 2005, 11:42
every time I try to start a new thread in other forums I get an error? Why is that?? Am I not allowed for some reason? I can post on threads but not start a new one?

Daniel Son
20th August 2005, 11:45
Daniel Son, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

P Goldsbury
20th August 2005, 13:21
Daniel Son, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I think you cannot initiate new threads in the Bad Budo forum. The threads in this forum are put there by the moderators and I believe there are good reasons for this.

Try starting new threads in other forums.

MarkF
21st August 2005, 12:33
Just to add to the Professor's post, the Bad Budo forum is not open to posting by the general public. If you believe you have found a link to a "bad budo" web site, post it first in Baffling Budo. If the moderator of that forum believes it is bad budo, it will be moved there with a redirect message in baffling budo.

Mark

Daniel Son
21st August 2005, 12:36
Thank you for the explaination.