PDA

View Full Version : bskf.net

JL.
1st December 2005, 17:50
Gassho!

I just tried to find the BSKF-homepage. While bskf.uk doesn't seem to be taken, bskf.net got me an interesting page – in Japanese. This will not be a surprise for the British Kenshi here, I suppose, and through Google I found the right one, bskf.org, in a matter of seconds, of course. But someone might want to look at bskf.net, since it's got a button labelled "Engilsh" (sic!), that doesn't have a link behind it.
Or just use it (i.e. the button) to post "Deep Within Each Man". :p

Kesshu,
______ Jan.

Ewok
1st December 2005, 23:15
Certainly looks to be a BSKF website, perhaps one made by Mizuno Sensei? (2nd link has the heading "Mizuno Sensei's Corner")

David Dunn
2nd December 2005, 00:11
Unless I'm mistaken, it's the BSKF old-boys in Japan, i.e. kenshi that trained in the BSKF at one point, and are now living in Japan. Many luminaries include Yoshi Adachi, Kazu Takahashi, Nori Tsunoda, Makoto Kikuchi, Kaoru Hosaya, Tony Kehoe, Aran Lunzer etc.

JL.
2nd December 2005, 00:17
Gassho!

That figures. Very interesting, indeed.

Kesshu,
______ Jan.

Steve Williams
2nd December 2005, 20:46
The bskf.net site is set up by Takatoshi Mitsuhashi...... originally a BSKF kenshi, recently training at Mayfair (some of you know him.... Taka....).....

It was set up as an "old boys network" for the Japanese kenshi who have at one time or another trained in the bskf....... this was all done with full knowledge of Mizuno sensei (if memory serves correctly then sensei was instrumental in its formation...).