PDA

View Full Version : Ryukyu Kobudo Hozon Shinko Kai Seminar in Europe Planned

TimJurgens
6th January 2006, 16:10
Akamine Sensei RKHSK Kaicho and Kuniyoshi Sensei one of the seior Shihan in the association will be traveling to the UK in October 5-19 for a Kobudo Seminar hosted by Paul Vermiglio Sensei. Participants from the UK, Israel, Switzerland, Sweeden, and the U.S. (myself if work allows) are expected. With some luck and timing we may also see some friends from Poland joining in. If interested please contact paul.vermiglio@ryukyu-kobudo.com or myself via this thread.

We are also planning a side trip to Israel during the seminar so we are looking forward to seeing our friends there.

Doug Daulton
9th January 2006, 09:22
Tim,

Have a great trip and please give my regards to Akamine Sensei and Paul. Both were very gracious to me during my stay at Honbu in 1999.

Best Regards,

TimJurgens
9th January 2006, 12:38
Doug, it would be even better if you could join us but I will certainly pass on the greeting. Pitty we did not have a chance to meet when you were in Okinawa. I was working out of Yokosuka as a Civil Service employee at the time and did not get as many chances to get down to Okinawa as I would have liked.