PDA

View Full Version : I can't read the rest of my thread!

Sheridan
3rd December 2000, 04:43
Quick question, I posted a new thread (Zanshin....) in the members forum and it got moved to the Budo no Kokoro forum. After the move, I have not been able to read any of the thread after the first reply. Other (local) members of e-budo have spoken to me about some of the other replies so I know that they are there. When I check the last poster on the thread, the poster is Mr. Earl Hartman, but the last one I can read is from Mr. Neil Hawkins. What can I do, is it possible that the thread movements have caused some bugs?

Neil Hawkins
3rd December 2000, 04:56
Works for me. have you tried refreshing the screen (F5 in IExplorer)? I got caught like that once when the site came back ofter the crash, all I could get was a back soon message from John, but I knew others were posting, eventually pressed F5 and it all appeared!

Neil

MarkF
3rd December 2000, 07:57
You can use the browser buttons as well. If the list is incomplete, try hitting the back button, then the forward button. It works the same way as F5.

This happens for most of us sometimes, and refreshing almost always corrects it.

Mark

Sheridan
4th December 2000, 05:49
Thank you gentlemen. :smilejapa I appreciate the help, I have enough work ahead of me with out smashing my monitor in frustration with my bokuto.