PDA

View Full Version : Budo Fun #26

John Lindsey
3rd December 2000, 23:32
<center>http://204.95.207.136/pics/budoparty.jpg</center>

This real reason people go to Japan for training is for the wonderful promotion parties they give you....

Steve Williams
3rd December 2000, 23:47
Has Mark Brecht been e-mailing pictures of Michael (Oni) on holiday?? :laugh:

Kolschey
3rd December 2000, 23:55
Taken from an informative pamphlet designed to help workers recognise potential sources of sexual harassment in their working environment.

Gil Gillespie
4th December 2000, 04:22
So sorry, your salary will be low, but we have swell benefits.

Oh-------hi, Daddy!

R Erman
4th December 2000, 04:42
The X-kans announce that they are broadening the training of kunoichi to include the traditional ways of gathering intelligence.

Sheridan
4th December 2000, 05:22
Where do I sign up to be uke?

kennin
4th December 2000, 08:12
Kunoichi jutsu no gedan no kamae

Neil Yamamoto
4th December 2000, 22:23
Looks like last Friday night...

Cady Goldfield
4th December 2000, 22:44
Originally posted by Neil Yamamoto
Looks like last Friday night...

Yah, sure Neil. :rolleyes:
So, when are you and Mel coming over?

Cady

Neil Yamamoto
5th December 2000, 02:08
This was at Joe Svinth's place. Really. Toby Threadgill, Mark F, Walker, Aaron Fields, and I were all there. The guy in the picture is really a shingon monk who had just taken his vows and was ready to party. You know, the sacred waters of enlightenment, sake, flowed like, well, scotch.

I can't remember it all, but Joe says I can't come over anymore. Oh well, at least we got a few pictures.

Parmenion
5th December 2000, 06:25
and with every two women comes a FREE bottle of sake :)

(hmm I'm going on a training trip to japan soon :) )

Ken Allgeier
5th December 2000, 08:28
HEH, its Soke/Grandmaster Irving Soto with Warlord Yamamoto's daughters,after winning his 23rd world full-contact bout in Tokyo.Here is the evidence everyone has been looking for,to back master Irving Soto claims.

and now for something completely different !

ken allgeier

BC
7th December 2000, 17:59
Yet another example of the Japanese taking Western technology, and improving on it - this time they've done it with the Fem-bots. Witness the Japanese Geisha-bots - smaller, more efficient, deadly, and DEFINITELY more intoxicating. Poor Austin Powers, he doesn't fully comprehend what he's got himself into...He just thinks that this is definitely his bag, baby, and he's got everything well in "hand." :D