PDA

View Full Version : Getting into E-budo bookstore

Gil Gillespie
7th March 2006, 17:46
Some months ago, at my urging, award-winning historical novelist Lucia St Clair Robson became a member of e-budo. She has just published "Shadow Patriots," about Revolutionary War spies, but is also republishing "Tokaido Road," her spellbinding telling of the Chushingura story of the vendetta of the 47 ronin. The idea was to promote "Tokaido Road" in the e-budo bookstore forum and hopefully enter into interesting dialogs with the serious students of Japanese culture I had assured her abound here.

The first roadblock occured when following directions to get a book listed she was told that John Lindsey no longer accepts personal e-mails. Well OK I then took it upon myself to send a message on the "Contact us" icon at the bottom of the e-budo website page. No response over many weeks.

So Plan C is this forum. Can anybody "help?" What's the deal? It is a truly great book (in the eyes of many critics as well as those of this reader). Ms Robson was looking forward eagerly to exchanging ideas with members here as this is perhaps her favorite of her novels. I won't go into endorsements or descriptions here as I'm really interested in just helping her achieve listing "Tokaido Road" on e-budo.

Thank you for any "help" you may be able to offer.

Gil Gillespie

George Kohler
9th March 2006, 01:31
Gil,

Send an e-mail to John Lindsey. I'll PM the e-mail address.