PDA

View Full Version : Dojo in Philadelphia?

SKx
28th March 2006, 22:33
Does anyone know of a koryu dojo in or very close to Philadelphia?

Ron Tisdale
28th March 2006, 23:36
http://www.yagyu-ryu.org/beikoku.shtml

Best,
Ron

SKx
28th March 2006, 23:37
Thanks a lot!

Prince Loeffler
28th March 2006, 23:55
Does anyone know of a koryu dojo in or very close to Philadelphia?

Welcome to E-budo new Friend ! Now that the kind formality is out of the way. Here comes reality.

You need to supply us your phone number, social security number, employer's name and phone number, scanned birth certificate, your dad's Social Security Number, Some DNA samples , your last 5 paycheck stub, your current medical and dental records, your checking and savings accounts, insurance poilicy number, deed to your propery, your vehicle registration number, your Grandmother hair samples and 24 letter of refence concerning your conduct from non-relatives.

If any of the above cannot be secured, then you will need to sign your REAL FULL name on every post. You will only get three warnings from any E-Budo member and possibly none from the moderators. If you do not comply you will be placed in E-Budo Hell in which you will have Will Northcote as your guardian Angel to converse with hopefully not for eternity.

The best solution is:

Stand in Naihanchi Ashi Dachi then Click on user cp, click on Signature editor, enter signature and answer yes that you want your signature to show plus anything else you want in your signature.

Or grab some Sake or a tall cold Samuel Adams and take the time to read this link:

http://www.e-budo.com/forum/showpost.php?p=397181&postcount=1

Again, Welcome to E-Budo ! Hope you enjoy your stay and now you may be seated.

SKx
29th March 2006, 00:54
Welcome to E-budo new Friend ! Now that the kind formality is out of the way. Here comes reality.

You need to supply us your phone number, social security number, employer's name and phone number, scanned birth certificate, your dad's Social Security Number, Some DNA samples , your last 5 paycheck stub, your current medical and dental records, your checking and savings accounts, insurance poilicy number, deed to your propery, your vehicle registration number, your Grandmother hair samples and 24 letter of refence concerning your conduct from non-relatives.

If any of the above cannot be secured, then you will need to sign your REAL FULL name on every post. You will only get three warnings from any E-Budo member and possibly none from the moderators. If you do not comply you will be placed in E-Budo Hell in which you will have Will Northcote as your guardian Angel to converse with hopefully not for eternity.

The best solution is:

Stand in Naihanchi Ashi Dachi then Click on user cp, click on Signature editor, enter signature and answer yes that you want your signature to show plus anything else you want in your signature.

Or grab some Sake or a tall cold Samuel Adams and take the time to read this link:

http://www.e-budo.com/forum/showpost.php?p=397181&postcount=1

Again, Welcome to E-Budo ! Hope you enjoy your stay and now you may be seated.

I thought you could have it in your signature?

Prince Loeffler
29th March 2006, 06:36
I thought you could have it in your signature?

Hello Angel, have what in my signature ? Sorry I am not sure wether this was a question or a comment. Anyway, welcome !

SKx
6th April 2006, 01:57
Hello Angel, have what in my signature ? Sorry I am not sure wether this was a question or a comment. Anyway, welcome !

Hmm, I was speaking generally. What I meant was I have my name in my signature, I was speculating to if that was acceptable, or if the practice was to sign each post using a dash followed by one's name. Do you understand now?

Ron Tisdale
6th April 2006, 14:42
He's having you on a bit. Your sig is fine.

Best,
Ron

Brian Owens
7th April 2006, 06:55
...I have my name in my signature, I was speculating to if that was acceptable...
Prince's post was an attempt at a humorous reminder about the name rule. Your signature did not appear on your first two posts, but it is showing now.

(Hey Prince; it must have worked. ;) )

Prince Loeffler
7th April 2006, 08:06
Prince's post was an attempt at a humorous reminder about the name rule. Your signature did not appear on your first two posts, but it is showing now.

(Hey Prince; it must have worked. ;) )

Ah yes, the magic and beauty of humor... :)