PDA

View Full Version : Please Help. I got this; what is it?

Moon Cat
17th April 2006, 11:00
1. You will need to sign your REAL FULL name on every post. You will only get three warnings from any E-Budo member. If you do not comply you will be placed in E-Budo Hell.

You will not get any warnings in The Baffling, The Bad, and The Ugly forums. If you do not sign your name in those forums, you will be banned from E-Budo.

Note: Females do not feel comfortable in using their full names. E-Budo understands this so it has been deemed acceptable for first initial and surname to be used; i.e. Jane Smith = J. Smith.

2. You can not have multiple anonymous accounts. If you are caught all of your accounts will be banned.

3. Profanity will not be tolerated. This includes stealth cursing [examples: F#$K or Sv(k my c0(k].

Saying @#$%# is ok.

4. Blatant commercial advertising is not allowed.

5. Treat your fellow E-Budo members with respect, including comments about race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, and religious preference (or lack thereof).

6. Please respect everyone's political/religious views and opinions.

7. Do not post childish comments about any of the following: important political figures, candidates, cabinet members, royal family, elected officials, and their families. This includes the misuse of their names.

8. No nudity

9. Do not post PM's unless you have the permission from the author.

10. Don't piss the moderators and me off!

If you break a rule, your post will be deleted and you will be placed in E-Budo Hell or banned, depending on the rule that was broken.

Genbukan/Kokusai Jujutsu Renmei
Kusakage dojo

omg what is this what ami suposed to do ??

[Jose Aleksander]

Moon Cat
17th April 2006, 11:25
I dontunderstandit i havewrittenmy full name! and i dont understand what im suposed to do whit the mad the good and the other forums!!!? please explain

larsen_huw
17th April 2006, 11:45
I dontunderstandit i havewrittenmy full name! and i dont understand what im suposed to do whit the mad the good and the other forums!!!? please explain

Your full name has to appear on EVERY post you make.

If you can't remember to write it, go to "User CP" (near the top left of the page) and "Edit Signiture" (second option down on the left hand side). Type your full name in the box and click "Save Signiture" (below text box).

You will then not have to worry about signing your full name again.

Moon Cat
17th April 2006, 12:40
I have done that now just about 10 mins ago still doesnt show enything ! :S

MarkF
17th April 2006, 16:16

Your signature is there. Have you gone into the User CP as suggested, clicked on Edit Signature, written in your signature, etc.? Or have you been doing it manually?

It seems you figured it out.

Be polite, nice, present yourself with good 'wa.' Sign each post. By using the signature editor, you are making sure your name is at the bottom of each post, eliminating the need to signing manually. That automatically means you are following the rules. It is just common sense. Use it, and you should be OK, but be sure your signature is your handle or at the bottom of your post, that it is your real and full name (initial and last name is apppropriate, if you wish).

The Good, Bad, et. fora are sometimes a little strong. Therefore, if you are going to post something negative about a web site, person, style, and the rest of it, you must have a signature. If your signature is there, don't worry about it. Read the rules of the moderators of the Good, bad, et.

Behave yourself and nothing will happen. A good idea is to read the forum for a couple of days to see what proper behavior is here. Good Behavior is one's opinion, but common sense is universal. Use it and you should not have any problems.

Did I tell you to sign your name on your posts?

Mark

PS: Remember to use the signature editor in the User CP so all your posts will be signed automatically. If the signature above is to be your usual signature, you may want to decrease the size. E-budo sucks a lot of bandwidth as it is (Actually, I think there may be a rule about that, too).;)

If you are asking yourself "why" full, true names, it is simply a polite manner to let others know who you are. People have more respect for those who do not hide behind a handle only and are more willing to give you information or respond to your posts.