PDA

View Full Version : looking for a legit Ninpo Ninjutsu school in upstate NY

fire shinobi
19th April 2006, 03:50
Hello I am new to this forum but I have been desparate to find a Nimpo school near me for years I live In vestal NY near Binghamton NY It has been my Dream to learn the real Ninja arts and if there is no school even close to me I want to bring it hear and teach it becuase it offers something diffrent than just Karate and Tae Kwon Do that is all we have hear I will be looking forward for replies

Fire Shinobi
Andrew Groff

Jason Chambers
19th April 2006, 03:54
Try this link:

http://www.genbukan.org/cgi-bin/site.pl?1711&seq=3&cxDatabase_databaseID=1&newSearch=1&state=NY&sortBy=sort%2Cname

fire shinobi
19th April 2006, 03:58
Thank You for the link but none of them are In my area thanks again

Fire Shinobi
Andrew Groff

Jason Chambers
19th April 2006, 04:10
My sensei lives 4 hours from me. He is out of country, so I have to train with his senior student, who lives 9 hours away.

In the past this proved difficult for me and I quit training (several times) but, if you really want to persue Ninpo training, you may have to make some sacrifices.

fire shinobi
19th April 2006, 04:19
Yes It is true I might have to sacrafice a few things however I just found a training partner just recently that takes long distance training so I might get something out of that for now

Fire Shinobi
Andrew Groff

Jason Chambers
19th April 2006, 05:44
Good luck to you then...

Kamiyama
19th April 2006, 07:11
Andrew Groff,
I have a student in Binghamton NY with a small group of adults training.
His name is Rick Henderson.
He is just a nidan but a very nice guy with great skills.

His e-mail, Genin3@aol.com

phone number, 607-754-0788

Good luck,
ralph severe, kamiyama

shinobi_sangi
19th June 2006, 18:49
hey, i live in endwell NY, and i was wondering if anyone besides the email that you so generously gave everyone that read the post, if there were anyone in binghamton/vestal/endicott/endwell/johnson city that i could talk to about ninpo training. i've just recently started to search around, so i might find my answers sooner than i would expect. But in either case, i wish to get as much info as i can right now.

Thanks,
Sangi.

Bujinkan83
21st June 2006, 12:18
hey, i live in endwell NY, and i was wondering if anyone besides the email that you so generously gave everyone that read the post, if there were anyone in binghamton/vestal/endicott/endwell/johnson city that i could talk to about ninpo training. i've just recently started to search around, so i might find my answers sooner than i would expect. But in either case, i wish to get as much info as i can right now.

Thanks,
Sangi.

Hello to all, check out http://www.winjutsu.com/winlinks.html there are tons of schools on there and quite possible you should find a dojo closer to you.

Yours in Ninpo/Budo.

Giuseppe Storto