PDA

View Full Version : Ippodo Online Tea Store!!!!

roninseb
23rd April 2006, 13:26
I am very happy to share with all of you that Ippodo one of the most famous tea company in Japan is now selling tea online. From what I have tasted in the years they have some of the best teas and the prices are very good as well. I just ordered from them and their online prices are the same as what i saw in Japan also their shipping rates are not bad.

https://shop.ippodo-tea.co.jp/index_e.htm?Lang=EN

Please enjoy and pass this around!

John Seavitt
24th April 2006, 00:30
Ippodo ... is now selling tea online.

All due respect to Ippodo and their of course excellent teas (their 'Seiun' is one of our tea class staples), I gotta chuckle to learn that instead of just making koicha with it, it now "serves as a chic refreshment for your special guests".

I knew I should have made some friends that need chic refreshment.

John

roninseb
24th April 2006, 00:42
honestly i did not read the whole website trying to find any of their marketing schemes. But all that I know is that for the price with shipping they have the best prices I have seen on the web and at least they are a reliable source of quality tea. there might be many other great tea sellers but most Japanese do know Ippodo in the Kansai region as a good place to buy your tea.

Anyway they do have to market themesleves in one way or another. it is not worst than what we see on many other budo webstores ;)!!!

amadus
4th May 2006, 16:32
I need chic refreshment...