PDA

View Full Version : Hello Tode Brothers n Sisters

Hank Irwin
24th April 2006, 16:28
It has been awhile. Hello to everyone here. At one time I was an avid reader and poster here. !!!! happens. This Sept 25th coming, will be 2 years since my wife passed away. We were married 25 years and lived together for 27 years total. Two months after my wife passed my daughter had a baby. That drove my daughter to the edge to say the least. Beautiful little girl she had I must say though. But, I almost lost my mind. Everything went to !!!!. The story gets even longer but it would be inappropriate for me to go rambling about it. I just wanted to greet you all again and to let all concerned know, I will be here, making weapons and teaching what has kept me sane through it all, and that I love soooo dearly, Shorinji-ryu. I am in the process of a memorium page at my site.
Heiwa

Rob Alvelais
24th April 2006, 17:57
Hank,

Welcome back.

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. My prayers and condolences to you and your family.

Rob

Prince Loeffler
24th April 2006, 19:23
Never had the oppurtunity of meetin you Mr. Irwin, but my condolences goes to you and entends my wishes of welcoming you back on board.

Nyuck3X
25th April 2006, 03:02
Mr. Irwin,

Sorry for your loss.
I almost lost my wife twice. Once by meningitus (sp), and this last time
was Breast Cancer. It put me over the edge. I began crying during
beer commercials. :) I got help. Much better now. :rolleyes:

I have an available ear if you need it.
Welcome back.

Peace.

Hank Irwin
25th April 2006, 03:21
Makiwara and maksool have been very helpful lately. For awhile, I couldn't even train without losing focus.

Nyuck3X
25th April 2006, 03:38
Been there, done that...

Hang in there Brah!

Hank Irwin
30th April 2006, 19:29
I will, domo Raysan.