PDA

View Full Version : my thread got deleted. Why?

mopi
18th May 2006, 10:18
Hello

I made a thread in the koryu and tradition subforum wondering if the sakki test was used in any koryus. A week ago or so it wasn't there anymore. Why is that? That forum does not have a moderator afaik so I'm asking here instead. Did I break any rules? I didn't get a PM, mail or anything explaining why the thread isn't there anymore.

Prince Loeffler
18th May 2006, 10:20
Hello

I made a thread in the koryu and tradition subforum wondering if the sakki test was used in any koryus. A week ago or so it wasn't there anymore. Why is that? That forum does not have a moderator afaik so I'm asking here instead. Did I break any rules? I didn't get a PM, mail or anything explaining why the thread isn't there anymore.

You just broke a rule with this post. You are supposed to post your real name. Click on user cp, click on Signature editor, enter signature and answer yes that you want your signature to show plus anything else you want in your signature.

mopi
18th May 2006, 10:24
Oh, right. Sorry about that :)
I did sign my deleted thread though so that couldn't be the original problem.

Prince Loeffler
18th May 2006, 10:30
Oh, right. Sorry about that :)
I did sign my deleted thread though so that couldn't be the original problem.

No Problem and thank you for the compliance to E-Budo rules, as for the thread I believed the adminstrator of E-Budo will handle your inquiry shortly.