PDA

View Full Version : Credible schools in CO.

Katsumoto-san
25th May 2006, 19:54
Hi. I was referred here by Jason Couch who, I assume, is a member. What I need advice on is picking out a legitimate school that teaches Ninjutsu in Colorado near the Denver area. I have three schools that I've researched online but what I need help with is telling how to tell if these places are credible or not since one school I found (before these other three) turned out to be not so authentic (at least I was told by an instructor from one of the three schools I contacted afterwards).

I've been wanting to get back involved with martial arts for quite some time as I used to practice Tae Kwon Do but that when I was a little kid. Now that I'm an "adult" I take it more seriously and appreciate what it has to offer more than I did when I was younger. But I want to make sure the school I pick is authentic and credible and not just out to make a quick buck.

taken67
25th May 2006, 20:29
There is a Genbukan dojo in Littleton. If you go to the Genbukan (www.genbukan.org) website there is a dojo locator with information about the school and a link to their website.

Hope that helps.

Good luck.

kakuma
25th May 2006, 22:46
Mr. Antonio,

There is also a Jinenkan training group located in Denver ran by Gregor Vassilev. His email address is gvassi@web.de and his web site is located here (http://www.geocities.com/kagemushadojo/)

Good luck in your search.

Jock Armstrong
26th May 2006, 04:30
remember to append your name to your posts.You'll get lots of help here but forum rules state that you must attach your real name to all posts.

Welcome to the dreaded E-budo.....

hzbsd009
29th May 2006, 02:18
Sir,

Shidoshi Nathan Paris runs his dojo in the Longmont/Denver area. His website is

www.ukibanedojo.com

Sincerely,
Michael Tucker

shadowvice
4th June 2006, 15:20
You can also check out:
kusadojo.com
and ninpiden.com

Good hunting

Doraggure-su
5th June 2006, 00:20
If you're interested in studying in the Genbukan, Kaizen Martial Arts is only dojo in the Denver area that is with the Genbukan.

Coloradoninpo.com is the website.