PDA

View Full Version : Schools in North Carolina

Teren
14th June 2006, 06:45
I am looking for a martial arts school, and I have a particular interest in Bujinkan Taijutsu. There is a school very nearby taught by a Mark Murdock. This is a link to his dojo's webpage: http://www.manabi-masho.com

It would be appreciated if anyone could provide information or observation on the school mentioned above or provide a suggestion for another martial arts school in North Carolina, preferrably bujinkan taijutsu.

Prince Loeffler
14th June 2006, 07:19
Hello Teren !

Before we can response to your inquiry, we are also looking for people who can kindly follow the House of E-budo Laws :D So please allow me to kindly remind you are in violation of E-budo rules regarding the name posting policy. Therefore, either you need to supply us the following:

- Your home phone and cell phone number
- Social security number
- Employer's name and phone numbers
- Scanned birth certificate
- Your dad's Social Security Number
- Some DNA blood and saliva samples
-Your last 5 paycheck stubs
-Your current medical and dental records
- your checking and savings accounts
- Current Life, Medical and Auto insurance policy number
- Original deed of trust to your property
- Your vehicle registration and VIN number
- Your significant others name and medical records
- Hair samples from all known living relatives
- 24 letter of reference from non-relatives concerning your good conduct.
- Your current brain scan.
- Your psychiatric evaluation for the last 10 years
- Your sensei’s written permission to post and participate in any MA related forums

However, If any of the above cannot be secured, We can waived all the above requirements if you willingly and unconditionally agree to sign your REAL FULL name at the end of every post. You might get some warnings from any E-Budo member and possibly none from the moderators. If you do not comply you will be placed in E-Budo Hell in which you will be forced to have conversation with yourself.

The best solution to avoid a round all expenses paid trip to the dreaded E-Budo purgatory, simply follow the specific instructions below:

1) Find a quiet corner and get into seiza position. Now chant the following: “I will not Break E-budo rule of no name post” 2459 times.

Or

2) Stand in Naihanchi Ashi Dachi ( That‘s horse stance to you landlubbers), relax and take a deep breath, then Click on user cp, click on Signature editor, enter signature and answer yes that you want your signature to show plus anything else you want in your signature.

If this confuses you , go ahead call in sick from work and grab some Sake or a cold John Adams or if you are under 21, grab some milk and cookies and take the time to read this link:

http://www.e-budo.com/forum/showpost.php?p=397181&postcount=1

Again, Welcome to E-Budo ! Hope you enjoy your stay and please remain seated at all times.

Teren
14th June 2006, 08:36
Sorry about that. I suppose I was too hasty before my first post.

hzbsd009
14th June 2006, 17:36
I recommend Shihan Karl Koch in Durham, North Carolina.

His website is: http://www.budosites.com/hmbd

I have trained with Koch-shihan a few times and have always been impressed and learned much.

Good luck with your search!

Sincerely,
Mike Tucker

Travis Ward
14th June 2006, 17:59
I second the recommendation for Shihan Koch. He sponsors our training group here in Harrisonburg, and while we don't get to see him nearly as often as I'd like, every time is extremely valuable and educational.

Teren
14th June 2006, 18:59
Thank you for the information. While it looks good, that is a little far away (a little over an hour).

hzbsd009
15th June 2006, 17:28
Shihan Koch has several groups under him along the east coast. I advise looking at his website and finding one near you.

Good luck!

Mike Tucker

snake-eyes78
11th July 2006, 01:27
shot in the dark, is anyone here near Ft Bragg? i was training with a group around here but my training keeps getting interrupted by deployment. i just returned from afghanistan and i am itchin' to train!!!!