PDA

View Full Version : ohio dojo plz?

Ska_Starkt
10th July 2006, 17:33
I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a ninpo/ninjutsu dojo in medina ohio, or next door to it. (preferably in medina) I've look a long time for such a place, but I can't seem to find one.

M Henkel
ska_starkt@yahoo.com

MakotoDojo
10th July 2006, 18:24
I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a ninpo/ninjutsu dojo in medina ohio, or next door to it. (preferably in medina) I've look a long time for such a place, but I can't seem to find one.

M Henkel
ska_starkt@yahoo.com

I operate a Genbukan Dojo in Cleveland/ Lakewood about 30-40 mins fom you.
As far as I know there are no Ninpo Dojo in Medina proper. There was a small Bujinkan group on the far east side of Cleveland that used to exist not sure if they still do, but that's it.

MJHildreth
13th July 2006, 16:35

M Henkel
ska_starkt@yahoo.com

You might want to try Ichinen Dojo (http://www.ichinendojo.com/) under the direction of Jess Attilli.

HTH,

william northcote
13th July 2006, 17:50
Try www.winjutsu.com They may have a contact for a shibu or dojo.

T.Hilliard
8th August 2006, 13:38
There are several qualified Bujinkan instructors in the area.

Jess Attilli travels to Japan at least once a year and is ranked as a Shidoshi and is located in Strongsville. He can be linked through the Winjustsu.com website.

I'm in Willoughby Hills and am also ranked as a Shidoshi and travel to Japan once a year and can be linked through the Muzosa.com website.

There is also Jason Jacobs in Doylestown who I highly recommend.

The good thing is that we are all friends and train togehter when our schedules permit.

Good luck.