PDA

View Full Version : Kyokushin Karate and Taikiken challenge

acquachescorre
23rd July 2006, 16:10
Hi,
has anyone ever heard about a challenge between M.Sawai and M.Oyama (and also between 10 of their students) which is supposed to be occurred as soon as M.Sawai came back to Japan from China?
According to Kenji Tokitsu, this is the reason of the following adoption of the TKK principles in the Kyokushinkai style, as both M.Oyama and his students were easily beaten :confused:
I haven't found any evidence of this on the net, anyone knows more about?
Which part has Taikiken in the Kyokushin training? How much is still practiced?

Thanx

Prince Loeffler
23rd July 2006, 16:13
Halt !

Please allow me to kindly r-r-remind you are in fiolation uff E-budo r-r-rules r-r-regartingkt ze name postingkt policy. Ze best solution to afoid a FR-r-rEE r-r-round all expenses paid FACATION to ze dreaded E-Budo purgatory, simply follow ze specific instructions below:

1) Find a qfiet korner undt get into seiza position. Now khant ze followingkt: “I vill nicht Break E-budo r-r-rule uff nein name post” 2459 times or maybe ve schould make it an efen 3000. Or

2) Schtent in Naihanchi Aschi Dachi ( Zat‘s horse schtance to you lentlubbers), r-r-relax undt take a deep breazz, zen [COLOR-r-r=DarkR-r-red]Click on user kp, klick on Signature editor, enter signature undt answer cha zat you vant your signature to schow plus anyzzingkt else you vant in your signature. [/COLOR-r-r]

If zis konfuses you , go ahead kall in sick from vork undt grab some Sake or a kold Samuel Adams or if you are under 21, grab some milk undt kookies undt take ze time to r-r-read zis link:

http://www.e-budo.com/forum/showpost.php?p=397181&postcount=1

Welcome to E-Budo and you may now resume to upright position