PDA

View Full Version : Futagotrader

Mekugi
4th August 2006, 16:44
I've just finished reading the book Miru, Manabu, Oshieru, Irasuto Judo no Kata (See, Learn, Teach Illustrated Judo Kata) by Shinagawa-Ku Judokai & Nihon Judo Seifuku Senmon Gakko. I have to say that this book is VERY good in it's format and illustrations (which has some limited English translation). It covers: Nage no Kata , Katame no Kata, Kime no Kata, Ju no Kata, Kodokan Goshin Jutsu, Itsutsu no Kata,Koshiki no Kata and Basic Judging for competition. Really worth having. You can find it here:http://budoguten.futagotrader.com/books/

I'm selling it for $30 USD.

With EMS shipping (fast, has tracking and insurance), that comes to about $43 USD total, or with SAL (slower, no tracking, no insurance) it comes to $35. I am also set up to take credit cards.

The same publisher makes Miru, Manabu, Oshieru, Irasuto Judo (See, Learn, Teach Illustrated Judo) and Miru, Manabu, Oshieru, Irasuto Kendo (See, Learn, Teach Illustrated Kendo) both of which are excellent. If you are interested in any of these books, write me at info@futagotrader.com

-Russ

fifthchamber
7th August 2006, 06:14
Hey Russ,
Do you happen to know of anywhere likely to sell the book on the Takenouchi Ryu written by the head line? (ie; not the Shinden no Bujutsu or Santo Ryu books?). I guess that it could be found in somewhere like Kanda, but as I don't know the area to well I am unsure about the trip...Any ideas?
Regards.

Mekugi
7th August 2006, 16:17
Hey Russ,
Do you happen to know of anywhere likely to sell the book on the Takenouchi Ryu written by the head line? (ie; not the Shinden no Bujutsu or Santo Ryu books?). I guess that it could be found in somewhere like Kanda, but as I don't know the area to well I am unsure about the trip...Any ideas?
Regards.

Let me take a look. I'll send you an email if I find it.

fifthchamber
8th August 2006, 00:37
Much appreciated Russ.
Regards.

JAnstey
5th September 2006, 08:48
Just wanted to post a big thanks to Russ (meguki) from http://www.budoguten.futagotrader.com/ for his excellent and patient service and the superb quality fukurojinai that I just received.

Cheers mate! much appreciated.

Jason