PDA

View Full Version : Dull, dull....Oh my god, I'm wanting Kimpatsu back!

sean dixie
9th August 2006, 17:52
So quiet here that Budoseek is looking busy! Maybe.........just maybe we need Kimpatsu back and a good old dogi/gi debate! :p

I wanted to submit a poll but don't seem able? Anders?

Am I mad? :)

And this is where the two Davids are hiding, no doubt planning to overtake the inter-web some time soon!
http://www.budoseek.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=62

sean dixie
9th August 2006, 17:57
Hey! Got my poll! Fast work Anders! :p

Tenjikurounin
9th August 2006, 18:52
He may not return if he sees how you spelled 'apostrophe' :p

Prince Loeffler
9th August 2006, 19:27
Chant the word "Gi" 3 times when the moon is full and he might return ...with vengeance of course.. :)

Tripitaka of AA
9th August 2006, 19:28
Desparation?

I'm not sure if Kimpatsu is technically banned from E-Budo or not. He is a member on Budoseek, but hasn't made any contributions for months (and those weren't always to the Shorinji Kempo forum). He had been banned for the usual reasons, but lobbying from David Craik (Soulend) brought him back. Naturally some were hoping to goad him into the old traps (Woo-science, Reiki, Religion, Gi, etc.), and while he certainly didn't shy away from the battle, it looked to be losing his interest somewhat. Perhaps he was too busy rescuing damsels in distress across Tokyo :).

sean dixie
9th August 2006, 19:35
Arrrrhh..... I guess maybe age has caught him up. The wise man knows when the battle is lost. Hmmmm, wise? Nah! Well read yes, but wise.......

He did keep things interesting though. Maybe he is out there somewhere, battling the forces of darkness (Bruce B) :rolleyes:

colin linz
9th August 2006, 22:40
It would be great to see him back here.

David Dunn
9th August 2006, 23:47
Last I heard Tony was in Thailand. He might have better things to do.

Ewok
10th August 2006, 06:15
I said a looong time ago I wanted to sit down and have a beer with him. Plus you have to admit having him on here is far more interesting even if we are just debating the same age-old issues :p

luar
10th August 2006, 13:01
I said a looong time ago I wanted to sit down and have a beer with him. Plus you have to admit having him on here is far more interesting even if we are just debating the same age-old issues :p

He is your lord and master, isn't he?

william northcote
10th August 2006, 13:05
Tony posts on Asian Martial Arts and is moderator and asssistant admin on that site. You can talk to him on there.

http://asianmartialart.proboards17.com/index.cgi?

Ewok
10th August 2006, 13:51
He is your lord and master, isn't he?

Its the constant Monty Python references, I'm a sucker for that stuff :)

Rob Gassin
10th August 2006, 14:12
Given that one of the moderators has voted in the negative, you might well be flogging a dead horse guys :rolleyes: .